Looooooooooooong weekend

>> Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TGI yummylicious Friday

Mom's friends order 2 EXTRA LARGE Domino pizzas on Friday night. One is the EXTRA cheese pizza and another is BBQ chicken pizza. Both smell paw licking good. I was berry busy walking under the dining table. I smile at them, I dance, I blink my puppy eye them, showing them my cutie face and I GOT NOTHING from the table!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey stingy mom, cant you share a lil bit with your starving cutie son down here????"

Guess what I got?? The stingy mom gave me few pieces of my doggy treats and that it!!!!!

Grrr........so NOT FAIR !!

****************

Sweet Saturday Morning

I love Saturday coz mom doesn't need to work today. So I can snuggling with mom on bed for the rest of my life...OK, mayb for the whole morning.

I know I should get angry with my stingy mom for not sharing the pizza but but who can resist the hugs & tummy rub????

I was there still lazying around and mom was there busy packing for our outing. I refuse to get up coz I dont want to go!!!! We are going to visit Darling, the dark Princess!!!!

Mom drags me from the bed & off we go to Darling's house.

Darling invite me to her "castle".....urg, its smelly!!!!

Then she keep following me around.

Twinkle: Can you stop sniffing my butt!!!!!!
Darling: No, I want to sniff sniff your butt!!!!

Fine, then get back to your "smelly castle"!!!

************
Another yummylicious Saturday Night

We got another paw licking good night. The hooman brought back so many food from the store.
I think they need a bigger fridge.

I was there supervising them.

"Make sure you put in all this spice ya."

"Yes, you have to stir it...."

"Thats it, add in more tomato sauce."

Tadah!!! Here is our yummylicious dinner.
WHAT?? What do you mean this is HOOMAN's dinner??
Where is mine then???


Oh, we got macaroni for dinner!!!!

slurp~~!!!!!


Darling, gal should go on diet. So I can help you on this.

Oh, Jack Daniele Cola sound great after dinner.

What a great dinner.....I gotta sleep now.



13 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae March 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

What alot of yummy food you and your hoomans had..
Maybe you should try singing the next time your hoomans dont give you food

~ Bae

Jemma Chihuahua March 10, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

Twinkle, your post is making us very hungry! I'm glad you got macaroni in the end - I was starting to think that you would get left out again!

Abby March 10, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Oh My...That food looks yummy...

I would need a nap after all that, too...

Abby xxxooo

Wei Qian March 10, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

i guess you had a whole lot of fun! and look at those yummylicious food! i wish i could have them :p

best regards
vodka

doyle and mollie March 11, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

wow you had a fur-on weekend with so many lick-aliscious things to slobber over arf arf

Mango the Maltese kiddo March 11, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

Dear Twinkle,
Same thing happends in my house, hoomans enjoy their food, ignore us, torture us with all yummy food that we only smell from down under. Should we all get a job and move out? Maybe rescue some other hoomans as our pets?

Lorenza March 11, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Like you, I could spend all the weekend on the big bed with my mom!
All that delicious food! I love pizza!
Your dinner looked yummy too!
Does Darling has an obsession with your butt?? Ha!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown March 11, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Hey,wanna pass your mummy your drunken pic with JD's cola. Remember her on this k.

Joe Stains March 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Your noodle dinner looks ok, but I cannot believe you didn't get any pizza!!

Simba and Jazzi March 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Not even a taste of pizza!!! That is a bit mean. Pasta must have made up for it though.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Molly the Airedale March 11, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

There are just too many tasty foods at your house, Twinkle! Pizza and macarooooonies! OMG, we're drooling here! We think it's unfair that you didn't even get a smidge!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

yay! I am really hungry, and reading this post has made my hunger (and thirst!) even worse.

I lurve pasta!

Darling looked cool too! But you look Chirpy Chirpy as well!

lotsalove, Marvin xxxxx

Huskee and Hershey March 12, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

OMdoG..those pizza looks yummy!! Oh dear sorry to hear that you didn't get to share the hooman food, but well, at least you and Darling have a nice macaroni dinner!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP