Reddish paw paw

>> Thursday, March 12, 2009

Do you notice my reddish paw paw???

I got a small lump between my toe & its itchy. So the only way to stop that itchiness is to LICK it!!!! The more you lick, the reddish it is and more nag from mom. Mom keep shouting like a crazy woman whenever she found me licking my paw paw.

Vet said I hurt my paw paw so Im on medication now. He gave me some STINKO cream & some YUCKY yellow color pil. I dont like it at all so mom have to give me treat in order to get me swallow that yucky pil.


10 slurpy licks:

Scottie the 'Cutie' March 12, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Oh dear! Hope your paw gets better soon, Twinkle! It looks painful, with the redness and all...=( Ask your Mom to give you more treats to compensate you for the itchiness...hehe!

Hope you have a great week!

Scottie

Abby March 12, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Oh My...Your footie looks sore...

Please take your medicine & let your mom put the yucky cream on our paw...

If you play it right, there will probably be lots of treats involved...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo March 12, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Oouch! I hurt too when I see your poor paw. I oder the unwelcome redness will be gone in a beat, k?
Licking wound is a good way to keep it moist but overlicking may widen and deepen the wound and delay wound healing, your mom knows that, let her scream at you 'cause she cares and loves you more than anything else in the world! Muahhh!

Amber-Mae March 13, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

The parts between your feet must smell really good. Faith has been eating her own feet for some time now & Mommy gets so ticked off when she sees her do that & she will shout at her too to stop. Oh Twinkle, just take those pills like a man! Hehehe!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

doyle and mollie March 13, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

oouch you poor thing nothing nastier than an itch
my mom hides pills in peanut butter or mince you should ask yours to try it

Lorenza March 13, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
I hope that cream and the pills make your paw better soon!
Don't lick it!
Enjoy your treats!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta March 13, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Twinkle
I hope youw paw paw gets bettew wvewy soon..best pawt of having to take pills is having them put into some yummie eatable
smoochie healing kisses
ASTA

Wei Qian March 13, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Poor paw paw, hope you feel better after popping those pills! :] take great care

best regards
vodka

Jemma Chihuahua March 14, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Mom yells at me, too, when I went through my really itchy stage and kept scratching and chewing at myself. It was awful. Hope you get better real soon!

Emma and Emmy March 18, 2009 at 2:32 AM  

Poor Twinkle,

Hope your rash is getting better.

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP