Pawty pawty pawty!!!

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

Mommy's friends are coming over for dinner tonight and I heard they will bring along some pizza & chicken wings too!!!! Slurp~~~~!!!!! Im so happy & I cant wait to meet them...I mean the FOOD, not the hooman. lol

But mommy doesn't like it if I beg for food, especially from the guest. So, I gotta play around with my puppy eye again.

Should I look straight to their eye???

or staring up to them?

or look directly to their food???

Im not going to make any noise, Im just "LOOKING" at them. So this is not consider as begging right????

15 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae March 6, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Woh that looks yummy. Can I come join too? I'll bring the corn. :)

~ Bae

BenTheRotti March 6, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Mum says the *looking up* would totally work on her! Good luck!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Simba and Jazzi March 6, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Wow, looks like it should be a really fun evening.


Simba and Jazzi xx

Boo Casanova March 6, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

twinkle, i notice the something something in your beard. what is that? did you forgot to clean your mouth after food? tsk tsk tsk

wet wet licks

Boo

Jemma Chihuahua March 6, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Twinkle, lying down with the puppy eyes will work! Try it - it works magic for me all the time, hehe.

Abby March 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

The staring up at them look will get them for sure...

Abby xxxooo

The Musketeers March 6, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

mmm~ are there any leftover in the pawty ? BOL !

Emma and Emmy March 7, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Using our furry kids pretty eyes and asking for food always work.

Scottie the 'Cutie' March 7, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

Whoa...yummy yummy pizza! *drools* I think your puppy eyes are perfect! If you drool JUST a little bit, they might just give in...hehe! Well, at least that's what I did to get Mom to give me some! *wink* Hope you have a great weekend!

Scottie

Joe Stains March 7, 2009 at 3:37 AM  

omdog are they coming to celebrate my birthday?!!!

Lorenza March 7, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Hmmmm... I just hope whatever you do, gets you all the food you want!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale March 7, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

We think you should beg anyway you can to get some of that yummy pizza, Twinkle! Let us know how you made out, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae March 7, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

Oh Twinkle, you gotta beg & drool. That should help...It usually works for us.

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Murphey March 8, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

That food looks so yummy. Ever since I got sick, not more people food for me, I am so sad.

Murph

Kess And Her Mama March 9, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

You've definitely mastered "the look" that no human can resist!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP