Smoochie Kisses

>> Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mom is at work again. I wonder whats so special in her office?? Is there any handsome doggie playing with her?? Dont you think its more fun staying at home & spend whole day with me??

I want her to stay this morning, so I sleep next to her......

Show her my cutie face with that puppy eye.....

Gave her some smoochie kisses......

Mom, can you stay today??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeasssseee!!!!!!!

I'm promised to give you more slurpy licks & kisses today.

So???
??
??
?

She doesn't buy it!!!!!


14 slurpy licks:

Boo Casanova March 5, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

look at you twinkle, manja!

i'll choose treats over mom anyday.

wet wet licks

Boo

Bae Bae March 5, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Maybe you need to give your mom treats to make her stay

~ Bae

Wei Qian March 5, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

i guess your mom would love to stay at home too. but she has to work, in order to buy more goodies for you! :]]

best regards
vodka

Molly the Airedale March 5, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

We can't understand why it didn't work, Twinkle! You gave it your best shot!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Abby March 5, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

How can she leave after all that???

Abby xxxooo

Goofy March 5, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

I did tried that too.. but this doesn't work..

poor twinkle dear... i hope i'm there for u

BenTheRotti March 6, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

She didn't buy it??

No way!! I couldn't have resisted that face! I would have said yes to ANYTHING!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Asta March 6, 2009 at 6:51 AM  

Twinkle
She's missing out!!
I would stay wif you..you awe adowable
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Mango the Maltese kiddo March 6, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Your mom acts like my mom, they have a heart of STONE, they are not buying our cute begging puppy eyes when it comes to work.
Lets delete the word WORK!

Too Cute Pugs March 6, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Twinkle,

We don't know how your mommy could go to work and leave a cutie like you! But we bet she misses you a whole lot.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Lorenza March 6, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Hi, Twinkle!
I do the same thing every morning and I does not work either!
Hmmmmm
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jemma Chihuahua March 6, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

It's okay, Twinkle, the humans are definitely missing out! I gave up begging Mom to stay home a long time ago because it never works.

Emma and Emmy March 7, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Nice pics of you laying down and rest.

Suzuki March 8, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Hello there
It's furry nice to meet you. I came across your blog through Dogs with Blogs. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP