Hotel for Dogs

>> Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mom went & watch this movie call "Hotel of Dogs" last night. As usual, she will give me a rawhide. Then the next minute, I heard "Bang" there she goes again.......

So, I just enjoying my rawhide in my Twinkle's Hotel.

half an hour.......

One hour........

How come mommy is not home yet??? Im getting sleepy......zzZZZzzzz

Mom came back after 2 hours. She told me how good is the movie, how cute is the doggie, how funny & sweet the doggie is...how touching the movie is.......and blah blah blah.......she went on & on. Guess what is the BEST part??

She said may be I should learn THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me ???????????

11 slurpy licks:

BenTheRotti March 4, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

BOL! Two leggeds are such doofus' sometimes, I mean.. AS IF!

My beans are going to see that movie at the weekend, hope they don't come home with any silly ideas!

slurpy licks,

Ben xxx

Wei Qian March 4, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

o.O i better stop my humans from watching this movie, or else they might come up with something weird! :x

best regards
vodka

Abby March 4, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

I would never let her go out again if she comes home with ideas like that...

Whenever she give you a rawhide, you need to go block the door...

Abby xxxooo

Clive March 5, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

Hi Twinkle

I got to go see the movie last Saturday - I'm a working dog so allowed full public access! I loved Friday - and I only went to bark once - when it all got a bit exciting but I quickly remembered that I was out working and just sat down quitely again!

With lots of woofs from Dublin ...

Marvin -The Hollow Hound March 5, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

oh very funny!

My Ma wants to watch Marley and Me - the film, she just read a review of it and says it sounds good and a bit like me.

Well I have done the table in front of the cafe dragging thingme which Marley did to perfection apparently!

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

Lorenza March 5, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Haaaaa!
I want one of those!
My mom is wating for that movie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo March 5, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Twinkle,
In the previous post, you look like a rising dough, haha!
I kept looking at the movie poster, I didn't see neither of us there, how could they miss us?
My parents always watch rental DVD in their comfy couch at home, so I'm safe until DVD Hotel for Dogs is out.

Joe Stains March 5, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

NO WAY! MOm wants to see that Movie, maybe I shouldn't let her.

Molly the Airedale March 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

I think this is a BRILLIANT idea! Who wants to stand underneath an umbrella outside when it's pouring rain and maybe thunder and lightning when you can pee in comfort of your home?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jemma Chihuahua March 6, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Did your mom like the movie? Mine is thinking of watching it this weekend!

Emma and Emmy March 7, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

using the commode??? My mom said it's a great idea so she does not need to deal with our poop no more. We said, "NO WAY sitting on the commode."

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP