Prison BROKE

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I was kinda good boy yesterday, I didn't mess up mom's room but I did broke out from the jail and I did something else.............


NOPE, I didn't do it!!!!

The woman said Im a bad boy for chewing the treats container....


Alright, I did it but I was hungry!!!! I need some snack in the noon. You should put it in some container that I can open it easily instead of this!!!! I have been spending whole noon chewing it but still I couldn't open it, wasting my energy!!! So, its your fault.

Forget about the treats. Let me show you my favorite spot in my new house.
Tadah~~~


Can you spot me???


Other than this, I also like to play my toys in my RED color bed.

Mango, its RED!!!! Not pink!!!!



15 slurpy licks:

Mango the Maltese kiddo January 14, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Twinkle boy, is it what you do all day long when you have separation syndrome? Commit one crime after another? Tsk! tsk!
The bed now looks like dark pink or hot pink to me, whatever light it was under. I'm not colored blind, hehe.
Just kidding, I like your bed very much. The fabric makes the bed looks like a giant jean with pockets and all, hehe!
Muahhhhh!

Juno January 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Happy New Year, Twinkle!!!

Congrats on your new blog!! Now you're the chief editor. How cool is that! :)

Hugs
Momo & Pinot

akachester January 14, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

Come back and i give you one big tank of nuts :P

Bae Bae January 14, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

You should get some treats for tea time. Your bed looks comfy.. ;)
Where are the chicky toys?

~ Bae

Huskee and Hershey January 14, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Hi Twinkle,
Your bed is quite nice!! It looks soooo comfy.. We don't have our own bed cos we sleep on the big bed with the humans.

**psst.. how is BenBen?

Lorenza January 14, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Now the treat container! Too bad you were not able to open it! That sure would be a feast!
You chose a nice spot! I like it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains January 14, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

I never understand why humans make things so difficult, how would you ever get those treats in that thing!!

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

phew! I am relieved your bed is not pink!

Red is far nicer!

lotsaluv Marvin xx

Wei Qian January 14, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

at least you're able to bite on the handles ... i cant even reach them, cos my parent always place them out of my reach :/

Best regards

Eduardo January 15, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

Yep thats red! How you you go all day without treats?!?!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Simba and Jazzi January 15, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

That is a very comfy looking bed.

Simba x

Abby January 15, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Chewing on the treat container probably didn't make your Mom as mad as the "artwork"...

I'm glad you got out of jail...Be good so you don't have to go back...

You look really comfy in your bed...

Abby xxxooo

Molly the Airedale January 15, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

OMG, do we see an ice cream cone stuffie in your red bed, Twinkle?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut January 16, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

all that work and no treats is not good

Lacy January 17, 2009 at 5:10 AM  

mayb she cood leave u sum treats out, heehee hide the treats in ur play area and u can hunt them all day...mayb u wont git bored that way..

b safe,
~rocky~

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP