Guess who in the house???

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yes, the handsome Ben in the house!!!!
Anyone miss me????
I knew it, you pals must be missing me coz I miss you pals tooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Just to drop by to tell ya Im fine. Im still with grandpa & grandma.

Dad claims that Im a lazy bum, always sleep at home. So I'm have been very busy upgrading myself. I'm taking a course in surgery now, train myself to be a great surgeon.

It's not easy, so I need more time to focus on my course and I let Twinkle pawing for the blog.

Practice make pawfect.

and I have finish my first assignment.


Goodbye my beloved Mr.Airplane.


You were a great partner. Im gonna miss you.

Ok pals, gotta back to my studies.....I will drop by soon coz I got one unexpected GIFT from dad and I will tell ya on my next post.

Take care!!!

slurpy licks,
Ben Ben



12 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae January 15, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Good job on your first surgery. ;)

~ Bae

Asta January 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

BenBen
I'm soooo happy to see you!
I've missed you and wowwied about you..tewwific job on the suwgewy..I'd say you have the makings of a gweat suwgeon.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza January 15, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Ben! Ben! Ben!
I am so happy to see you again!
I can see you are a good student and you are doing a good job a putting in practise your surgery (s)kills.
Take care
Besos
Lorenza

Zen January 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Ben Ben!
we missed you so so so much! so glad to see you again :) you take good care of yourself while your mama is away, yeah?

Slurpy licks from Zen (the dog, not your mama)

Amber-Mae January 15, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Good to hear from ya again Ben! Good job with that stuffie.

Squeaky clean after a bath,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale January 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Hiya, BenBen!
Of course we missed you, silly boy!
Those studies have paid off! Nice operation, doctor! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eduardo January 16, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

BenBen! I missed you! Your a great surgeon! I hope to hear from you some more soon!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Simba and Jazzi January 16, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

You did a great job there.

Simba x

well this sucks January 16, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Twinkle your blog is so orange. and I like it.

Hi Ben! I knew we'd hear from you soon! We miss you lots.

Peanut January 16, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

It's great to see you Ben. Your studies look to be coming along nicely

Joe Stains January 16, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

So great to hear from you Ben!!! Good luck on your surgery courses!

Lacy January 17, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

w00f;s Ben Ben, we sure miss u...glad u comed to c us..heehee u did a good job wiff ur airplane..

b safe,
~rocky~

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP