My first walkie

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

This is what I did everyday ever since I move to this new house.

sleep

watch TV

Looking out from the balcony

Boring right???? its super bored!!!

So, I decided to go for a walkie MYSELF...I say the magic word "sesame door open!!!" and the door really open itself!!!! I pull away the stoopid playpen and start my journey.......I walked all the way to the lift, but Im too short to press the button so I just wait in front of it. Then I met a lovely gal, she play & talked to me....till I forgot my walkie!!!! and there is when I saw Aunty P ran to me panicly. She was panic coz she couldn't see me after she back from the stall.

I guess you pals know what happen after that right? Yes, Aunty P drag me home & I became the prisoner again.


Twinkle's mom speaking:

We have been shifted to this new place for a week and Twinkle is still not used to it. He has separation anxiety, so he will bark when I left to work. Luckily I has a housemate that can look after him but still this notti fella is driving us crazy. Our lock broken and it will open itself, so I have to put on the playpen for safety purposes. But still Twinkle manage to broke out yesterday when my housemate went out to get some stuff. I really have to thank GOD that the lift door didn't open and he met a nice gal. This lovely gal knew Twinkle is our dog & she just wait there for us to look for him.

The lock is fixed now but still Im worried about this little fella....I wonder how to calm him down and how he is doing at home. I couldn't loose him....

26 slurpy licks:

Diana Chiew January 16, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

How come Hippo is not here to play with Twinkle?

Patches January 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

aww.. Twinkle you must be good boy, stay at home and wait for your mom to return okay?

the other day my mummy locked me in the spare room cos she don't want me to mess up the whole house when i had diarrhea.. i whined the whole day too!

Patches January 16, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

oh yah!

my mummy wants me to tell your mummy that maybe she could try getting a diffuser, then add on essential oil (lavender) for calming efects :)

we sleep deep whenever our mummy uses the essential oil..

maybe your mummy could also try the Bach Flower's Rescue Remedy.. hearsay it works wonderfulyl for dogs with seperation anxiety

Bae Bae January 16, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

Twinkle... I dont think you should go for walkies. Just stay in your play pen and sing song ok.

~ Bae

Unknown January 16, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

T...can u just be less panicky???

Huskee and Hershey January 16, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Poor Twinkle boy!! Hmmmmm... how about trying to distract him with something to do when he is alone at home? Maybe one of those Kong toys where you can hide treats inside and it'd take him a while to figure it out?
Or how about taking him out for a walk before you go to work so that he can rest when you are out? (we tried that on Hershey and it seems to work)...

Huskee and Hershey January 16, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Me again, oooi Twinkle, don't try to run away from home again.. it's dangerous!!

The Musketeers January 16, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

I have to agree with H & H ! Don't run away from home ! BOL ! You will get use to it one day . I HOPE ?!

akachester January 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Come my house. You will be HAPPY! :P

Jiro@Rocky Loot January 16, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Dear Twinkle,

You live on 20th floor and we live on 15th floor,mum bring us out every morning for 20 minutes walk,after that do the same as you,You are not lonely,we are always a company..

Peanut January 17, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

Oh we have no suggestions but twinkle don't do that again

Molly the Airedale January 17, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

Twinkle, you made your mom panic! Can't you find a good movie on TV to keep you occupied?! Be a good boy, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy January 17, 2009 at 4:51 AM  

w00f's, me wood say leave a tv on too..dont run away again,,, remember how skeered we all wuz when Baby gotted lost...

b safe,
~rocky~

Abby January 17, 2009 at 5:53 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Oh My...You could have gotten lost...

Don't go out without your Mom...OK??

Abby xxxooo

Joe Stains January 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Taking a walk without the humans is a BAD idea ok buddy??? You don't want to give your human a heart attack!!

Lorenza January 17, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Please don't do that again! It is dangerous to go out alone!
Thankfully you found a nice person who wait for your mom to get you!
A kong filled with peanut butter sounds like a good idea to entertain yourself!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo January 18, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

Twinkle, you're nottie nottier than I thought.
There was one time I escaped from the front door, I gave my mom a real heart attack. Picture a little dog darting ahead a little woman who had her mouth fully open screaming from the top of her lungs Mango! Mango!
My neighbor thought my mom selling mango on the street.
I'll escape again if I have a chance, but you Twinkle, don't do that to your poor Mom!
Muahhhh!

the many Bs January 18, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

hey Twinkle, we hope you are going to get used to your new home pretty soon and not try to escape. that could be scary.

woofs.

Par January 18, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Looks like a nice clean place to rest!
Glad your back home.

Goofy January 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

twinkle dear, r u trying to come over to me?

but coming to me needs help from ur pawrents.. not all alone by YOURSELF!! that is too dangerous.. I couldn't lost u

love
goofy

Juno January 18, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Hi Twinkle, your new place looks nice and very very clean! Don't try to get out from there... for your own sake. Please!! :)

We added your blog address to our blog. Please say hello to BenBen. We miss him!

Momo & Pinot

Wei Qian January 18, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

Hopefully you would get use to the new place soon! (: and dont wander outside alone, you mummy will be worried !!! take cares

best regards

well this sucks January 19, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

But your floor looks so cold and nice to rest on! Haha

You better get used to the house fast and stop worring your mom.

Kess And Her Mama January 19, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Hope Twinkle adjusts to the new home and not try to run away again. Kess has tried so many times and we are so blessed, that good samaritans have found her and returned her to us.

BTW, keep us posted on how the new NS dog ruling affects you. From the article, it looks like Rasah is one of the areas implementing the horrible law.

Almighty King King January 19, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Poor twinkle.. hope you get used to your new house.. and dun run away from home again.. you never know who is going to pick you up~

WiLLie January 19, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Hi Twinkle, hope u won't run away again..is very dangerous..ur mummy will hav heart attack if u run away again..so pls don't do that again ok.. ^_^

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP