Gift???

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

Helloooooooooooo pals!!! Hows your weekend??? Mine was not bad.

Remember I said I got a GIFT from dad??? Its not a GIFT, but a DISASTER!!!!!!

Please meet the DISASTER, Darling the dark princess.

This is how we communicate for the time being...thru the playpen. Darling is very bounchy, she couldn't sit still & I dont like it, I will stay away from her. Darling is a mixed poodle and she is around 7 months old now. Why I call her dark princess?? coz I can feel the evilness from her....

See, she took over my place.

She ran & jump all over the place.

*whisper* For those who is interested in Darling, please drop me a mail. I will courrier her over to you FREE !!!!!!!!

Ouch!!! *knock from dad*


slurpy licks,
Ben

11 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae January 19, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Oh.. evil...
I heard she can see "special" things..

~ Bae

natalie January 19, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Could you please send Darling over to me?

Kess And Her Mama January 19, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Hi ya Ben, Good to hear from you. Hope your "surprise" gets a happy ending...for the both of you.

Huskee and Hershey January 19, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Hi Ben,
You may hate me for saying this, but Darling (I love her name.. shhh.. don't tell Baby) is a real cutie!! How about this, you send me Darling and I send you Hershey?

Almighty King King January 19, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

see "special" things?.. gosh... that sound really evil~

Abby January 19, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Hi, Ben...

Darling is very cute...

She is still very young...She will calm down...Don't you think?

Abby xxxooo

http://th-dumbo.blogspot.com January 19, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Hello,

maybe you could try playing with her? maybe it would turns out to be fun at the end of the day??? XD

best regards

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby January 20, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

G'day Twinkle and Ben,

I wish you could come swimming wif me.

xxx Asta (Oz)

Peanut January 20, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

oh man sorry Ben. Not cool at all

Par January 20, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Your family just grow bigger and bigger...eehehe

Joe Stains January 20, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

your family just keeps on growing!! I hope the new princess isn't TOO evil!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP