Darling, the Daddy's gal

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Hello, my name is Darling. Im Ben's lil sista and nice to meet ya.

I am a poodle mixed and I am 7 months old now. I was adopted by my beloved daddy and I love him so much. Everybody claims I am a Daddy's gal, I love spending my time with Daddy and I love belly rub.

Twinkle said I am an old lady coz I got black, grey & white hair on my body. Nottie nottie Twinkle, he is one grumpy lazy OLD man. I have white beard and I have white hair at my chest & my legs.

I am a super lucky pup coz I got one Daddy & 4 mommy!!!! Yes, you heard me right, I got 4 God mommy. Rossi's mom is Mommy#1 coz she rescue me from puppy mill, then Goofy's mom is Mommy#2. Mommy#2 has been taking good care of me for a month. Then follow by Twinkle's mom & Boo's mom. They all love me so much and I love them deep deep too. Judging by this, I actually got 6 bro (Ben, Twinkle, Rossi, Goofy, Boo & Dopey) & one sis (Gal). I am the luckiest pup!!!!


Extra slurp licks,
Darling the Princess



13 slurpy licks:

Par January 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Wow...
You been with many family!
glad you found your furever home!

Abby January 20, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Hi, Darling...

You are just adorable...I'm sooo glad your Mom #1 rescued you & brought to your Furever Home...

I'm sure you & Twinkle will get along just fine...

Abby xxxooo

natalie January 20, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

lovely girl! i can't wait to squuuueeeeeeeeze you

Lorenza January 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Hi, Darling!
Nice to meet you!
You are lucky having 4 mom's and 6 brothers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey January 20, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Hi Darling (Gee.. I just love calling your name..)!
You are an absolute cutie pie and you are so lucky to have so many people loving you. You certainly picked a great home to go to and I am sure someday, BenBen will be so grateful to have you in his life!


** knock BenBen's head**... Why you tell Hershey about our plan!! Now she knows about it and went to inform mom.. :(

http://th-dumbo.blogspot.com January 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wei Qian January 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

you sure are a lucky girl! (:

Clover January 20, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Hi there Darling! And hello to Twinkle and Ben too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It is nice to meet all of you!
Love Clover xo

Emma and Emmy January 20, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Wow.. We can tell U are LOVED and the center of attention get kisses from everyone.

Simba and Jazzi January 20, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

That is a lot of Mummys! You are very lucky.

Simba x

Joe Stains January 21, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

You really are lucky!! Enjoy it and don't let Ben get to you too much.

Lacy January 22, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

w00f's pups, Darling u iz to cute...w0w, wiff all those hoomans, just think of all the treats u gonna git..

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale January 22, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

You are one lucky girlie to have so much family, Darling, and you are very cute too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP