Disaster

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mom left me to work again. I'm bored but I don't think I will repeat what I did yesterday coz the woman is really not happy with it and she nearly throw me out from the window....imagine we are on 22nd floor above the ground.......

I did not unpack the luggage yesterday coz I know mom will not appreciate it, so I decided to "SING" whole day & do some "ARTWORK" but still the woman is not happy!!!!


She yelled at me once she step in the house and she even put me into this tiny playpen!! I was like WHAT ???? I didn't unpack your stuff, I didn't chew off your clothes, I didn't bite off your bags, so WHY?????

The woman didn't talk much to me, she just cleaning & mopping whole night. Since she treats me so bad, I decided not to talk to her either!!! I just sleep...............I tell ya, woman are one WEIRD creature!!!!! stay away from them.


*whispering* Mom play with me after she finish all the cleaning.....and I even snuggle with mom at night...I guess I still love her......


15 slurpy licks:

Mango the Maltese kiddo January 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Oh oh, both solid and liquid stain diaster evidence! You did stay behind bar for your crime, Twinkle boy!
Is that your pink bed next to your prison? The color is pink, not red, hehe!
Muahhhh!

Abby January 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Ummm...Do you think your Mom would have appreciated help with the unpacking instead of your art work??

I think you should get the Stain Award from Joey...I'm gonna ask him to come over & check out your art work...

Abby xxxooo

Bae Bae January 13, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Wah.. Twinkle you are so artistic...
So are you still in "jail" now?

~ Bae

Boo Boo January 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Good job !!! The woman needs some exercise !!!

Lorenza January 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
You are an artist! Too bad your Mom did not appreciate it!
I hope you are out of that mini place!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta January 13, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Twinkle
hoomans awe so unpwedictable..I'm just glad you'we snuggling wif each othew again
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Wei Qian January 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

i also does that the last time at the balcony :x And my parent have to mop the floor daily :/

i felt so guilty and decided to change ^^ but i still does that occasionally.

anyway glad that your mummy play with you after that, this shows that she love you still after the "mess" that you made.

best regards

Simba and Jazzi January 13, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Even the best artist have been unappreciated. That is the smallest play pen in the whole wide world!

Simba x

Molly the Airedale January 13, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

What a shame your mom doesn't appreciate your brilliant artwork, Twinkle!
We're glad you still love her!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber January 13, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Hi Twinkle! Nice blog! wuu, i miss Benben. I added your new blog :D !!
oh no!! hoomans are hard to understand

big licks
Amber!!

Jiro@Rocky Loot January 13, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Hi
Twinkle,

Be a good kid guess your mom already have enough strees..what she wants to see your welcome smile when she is home just like what we do to our parents after separated fro 10 hours..you should make your mom happy,this is our responsibilities.

Eduardo January 14, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

OMD! Twinkle you really made a mess! I think my Mommy would have put me in jail too but then she would have snuggled with me.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Marvin -The Hollow Hound January 14, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

oh my, I would hate to live so high up in the sky, I suffer from dogveritgo.

Thank you for your comments on my blog, drop by and let me know if it is ok to link with you, I always ask, I am very polite!

Women are weird but also they are our best friends really, you just have to suss them out, and not perhaps be so artistic!

ha ha ha ha ha! you made me laff though! Your blog is very funny.

lotsalicks, Marvin xxxxx

Joe Stains January 14, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Good job, this definitely puts you in the running for a Stain Award!!

Peanut January 16, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Oh at least you got ot play with her when she was done cleaning

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP