My new house

>> Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Monday pals....

Well, its not a really happy Monday coz Im kinda worried & lonely now as I'm blogging from my new house, a place which I'm not familiar with. Yes, me & mom shifted to a place which is 22 floor higher from ground. I can no longer see hooman passing by my house like always, I wont be seeing those evil cats playing in my car porch, I can only see birds flying from the balcony.



We have been busy cleaning & unpacking last night and we didn't sleep well as we are not used to the new room yet. I was walking & sniffing around whole night and I even snuggle with mom.

Mom left me to work this morning....I guess I will be sleeping for the whole day or should I help her to unpack the rest of the luggage???

14 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae January 12, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Yeah.. comment is back. ;)
What you doing at home now T?

~ Bae

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little January 12, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby January 12, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Oh Twinkle, You've moved to a new house & stawted posting on your blog. That is so twamatic.

Thanks fow signing my guestbook. Is Ben still thewe? He would keep you company.

xxx Asta Oz

Boo Boo January 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

i Think you should help your mum to unpack, but FIRST - you need to open the bag, use your TEETH TO OPEN THE BAG :)

Huskee and Hershey January 12, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Hi Twinkle,
Ohhh you have moved to a new house! Congrats.. ummm... ok 22 floors sound real high. Ehhh, stay away from the window.
I think you should help them unpack.. I am sure they'll really appreciate your help. Heehee...

umekotyan January 12, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Good evening twinkle.
I'm sorry ..visit.. I'm sorry ..slow down.. becoming slowing of the visit. I am slowly writing blog.
I feel the spectacle from the balcony scary in a terrible, high place.
Of course, the bag is a preparation for the mama to come to Japan.
This is a joke. (^o^)v
It knows the happiness of continuance from the old world feeling the history of Japan.

from loved ume tyan

Abby January 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

I think you should help your Mom unpack...

You could take everything out & organize it for her...Think how happy she would be when she got home...

Abby xxxooo

Amber-Mae January 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Hey Twinkle! Oooh, so what about Benjamin? Where will he be staying? I hope you like your new home.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Emma and Emmy January 12, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

Thanks for sharing Ur CUTE pics with us.

Mango the Maltese kiddo January 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

Whoa, 22 floor higher from ground, that is wonderful, Twinkle.
Stay away from the window, or you'll drool all over the place below.
Your bed is red? So manly, I'm jealous, hehe!
Muahhh!

Eduardo January 12, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

For some reason I didn't know it was you Twinkle, for the BWTH, I thought you was a new DWB & then I get here & I was like wait a minute, Twinkle...Ben...this guy has a whole lotta friends to be new! I scrolled down & read some the other post, so now I understand! Glad your back!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Molly the Airedale January 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

22 floors up is very high, Twinkle! Are you scared when you look down?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Unknown January 14, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

hi twinkle...
new house?? you are alone with your mom??
patients friend... all things came back better soon...
a big hug

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP