Hibernating NO MORE!!!

>> Friday, January 9, 2009

Hey pals, welcome to my new blog!!!!

Nice?? I hope you like it. I'm sorry to inform you pals that BWTH Dog House will be close down permanently due to some "hooman problem" which we dog will never understand.....and now I, Twinkle will be pawing for this blog. No worries, Ben, Wang Wang & Hippo will still drop by from time to time.

We were suppose to be back on 1/1/09 but the evil mom fall sick. Yes, blame her!!! She was coughing & sleeping all the time......I guess that was her punishment for letting people cutting off all my hair.

This was pre-grooming....






and look how ugly I am now!!!!


Grr...forgot about grooming. I wanna show you my cheesecake for my 1st anniversary with mom. Yes, I came to mom on 1st Jan 2008 and it has been a year !!! So now I'm gonna wait for my 2nd anniversary, 3rd anniversary......so I will get cake on that day. lol


oh mom also got me a travel bag, I guess we will have to do more traveling huh?? How about an Europe trip????


That's all for today, happy weekend pals!!!!!

23 slurpy licks:

Unknown January 9, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

gee... I thought I'm the first one

Bae Bae January 9, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Hello Twinkle twinkle. :)

~ Bae

Huskee and Hershey January 9, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Hi Twinkle,
I am so happy that you are back and even have your own blog!!! Yipeeeeeeeee..........

Unknown January 9, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

T got new blog lor.. Congratz ar.. No more bully from Ben Ben..lolx

duo_disaster January 9, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Twinkle!

Firstly - belated Woofy X'mas!
Next - Have a Barkin' GREAT 2009!

Its nice to have you back & now you're a blog owner too! What a great start & how we wish M would give us a blog EACH, duh!

Missin' you Much,
Rudolf & Goofy

Boo Boo January 9, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

You kick the other 3 away so you can have your own blog ?

SMART MOVE !!!

Amber-Mae January 9, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Hi Hi Twinkle! Ooooh, this blog is sooo much nicer. And you look well errr great after your haircut. Hee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowy and Crystal January 9, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

YAAAY you have your own blog now Twinkle ^_^ cool

remember, we also wanna hear from all your furry friends who live with you =) we missed ya all

Maltese paws

Noah the Airedale January 9, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Oh Twinkle you've got a new blog. It's your own. Is BenBen going to share this blog with you?

tailwags
Noah

Molly the Airedale January 9, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

OMG, you got your own blog, Twinkle! What a nice gotcha day pressie! Happy gotcha day! That cheesecake looks yummy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Abby January 9, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Wow...Glad to see you...I missed you...

I think your haircut is cute...

Abby xxxooo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ January 9, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Hi Twinkle,

You do look a little naked now....don;t feal bad it will grow back and I'm getty butchered tomorrow and I'll be naked too.

Happy gotcha day.

Mona

Mango the Maltese kiddo January 9, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW BLOG!
At first, when I saw your message " visit me at ..." I thought who was this pal ordering me like that? Oh, now I'm so happy to see you again. Hope the other three doing OK, I miss y'all.
I like the new look of your hair and your blog. Ah, I sense that too, somebody will be traveling in that stylish bag.
See you soon!
Muahhhhh!

Ruby Bleu January 10, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

You still look very handsome!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Asta January 10, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

Twinkle
I think you look pawfectly wondewful wif you haiw cut..I like bof ways.
I'm glad you'we back and I hope all of you awe OK!!!
Awe you all still living togethew I hope.
Congwatulations on youw one yeaw aminevewsawawy
smoochie kisses
ASTA

well this sucks January 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Oh nice new blog!
and Nice haircut :P
I hope your family is doing fine and to see your friends soon too!

Life With Dogs January 12, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

Your new blog looks great. Happy new year!

Lorenza January 12, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Are you playing with your posts? I can comment on this one but not on the new one!
I hope your mom is feeling better now!
I hope you all get used to your new house soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP