Attack!!! & the pawty is ON !!

>> Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yes, the pawty is ON!!!!



I, Benjamin, as the pawty planner, has decided to have a SPACE-PAWTY!!

Thanks Goofy for providing the idea.

All of you, you, you and you, and you, you....are all invited!!!

Do not worried bout the transport as I, the driver will pick u all up with the super luxurious spaceship. Just wait in front of your house at 7pm on 30/11/07.

We going to celebrate & countdown Goofy barkday in the space!!! Cool!!!

Just register yourself here and you are IN !!!

*****

Attack!!!


Oh I have been tagged by
Kay & Pearly baby!!!
I dont know the name of this tag, its something about fact thingy....and and Im not sure its all about me or mom. So we are going to share this tag game. (I wish mom can share her FOOD with me *sign)

So here are the Rules are the following :

* Link to your tagger and post these rules.(Done !!)
* List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself.(4 for Mom, 4 for me.)
* Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names
(linking to them ) (Still thinking......)
* Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
(What should I told them?? You got BOOM?? You got pressie?? or BONE??)


Start!!

Mom:
1) Mom is always busy and she is getting busier in this festive season coz she work in beverage logistic.
2) Mom does not loves me coz she only visit me once a week.
3) Mom scares of lizard, froggy & snake.....so she hate them!!!
4) Mom loves piglet too & she always want to keep a piglet as my bro or sista.
(nice pork chop...slurp~~yum yum !)

Me Me:
1) Ben is a dirty dog. (Evil mom !!) He hates bath time, he hates nail trimming and ears cleaning.
2) Ben must have bread for his "breakfast". He makes his grandpa walked all the way to the shop just to get him bread. (Its breadfirst time, dont you get it??)
3) Ben has 6 toes at his right back leg. (Im not a monster!!)
4) He whines like a baby when seeing me & daddy. (Er....this is not true. Im a big boy, I never whine.)

Victims time!!!
Im gonna tag Velvet & gals, which total 7 of them....and one more....Happy. Yes, I finally finish this tagging games...phew~~

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP