I Found It !!!

>> Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hey pals, I found it!! I found it!!!

After all the "less meal, less sleep & less play" time, I finally found the GOOFY Planet!!

Isn't it a beautiful planet? Its not far away from Pluto Planet but it takes time to recognised it.

So, pals. We going to have a great pawty on this Goofy planet.

No worries, I have done some reseach. We can bark on this planet without wearing the oxygen tank.

So, have you decide what to wear??


Ladies & gentlemen, let me introduce my super fabulous BenBen spaceship to all of you!!!

Tang tang tang tang!!!

Great hah!!!!

It might looks small but hey, wait till you get in it *wink*

So, pals. Get ready and wait in front of your house at 7pm on 30/11/07. Dont get into the wrong spaceship ya.

I will "PICK" you all at the same time!!!

spaceship
Personalized Glitter Graphics


Oh Oh Oh, I have been given this award by Happy!!!


"This award is presented to a successful blogger, one who can “be the blog” - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers, and just plain having fun."

Thanks Happy!!

Im so happy!!

Happy happy happy!!!

So, I want to give this award to all our friends.

Then everydog & hammies will be happy happy too!!

Happy weekend!!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP