Happy Barkday & Im employed !!!

>> Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Happy Barkday to those 3rd batch babies!!!


Happy barkday to Verdi, see I never forget bout ya barkday !!!




Im employed !!

Yes, I have been employed by GOofy, my buddy as his Barkday Pawty Planner cum Driver!!!

Goofy's barkday is on 1 Dec 2007, which means another 10 more days...Oh I gotta hurry up!!!

But but, my brain not functioning well. I need some suggestion, what should we do this time??

Should we have a firework pawty by flying Goofy up with the fireworks??

or or should we have a foam pawty by dumping Goofy into the bath tub??

HEhehe....Goofy gonna kill me....


MOM~!~!~!!! Im employed now. So you can dump your job now coz I will bring back the money to get you some treats.

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP