Blog Snow Ball Fight 2007, Announcement, Imposter & 14KG

>> Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have been hit by Snowball for the Blog Snow Ball Fight 2007 & 2008 !!!
Snow, snow,Snow !!!

~You have just been hit with a blog snow ball!~ It's the start of..... Snow Ball Fight 2007!! & 2008!! One rule to this game.... You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you! Now... go out there and get as many people as you can, before they get you! I got you first! and you can't get me back!

Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!
We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Play as hard as you can !!!


Annoucement:
Yes, please listen to HER as I received the confirmation from HER mommy.


(Mayb we should request for a birth certificate....Im still doubt....)






IMPOSTER:
Arrggggg !!!!! There is a imposter at Max's bloggy.



This is Patches, Max's new brother. (Good luck, Max.)

Don't you think he looks like me, but of coz Im more handsome than him. Wahaha !!

We have nearly same color, my pirate patch on the right and his is on the left.

I have some black dots on my face, he has soooo many dots.

(I think he is a relative of Faith, the dalmation.)

Here is the best part. We have "almost" same brown heart shape patch on our back and the butt. Why I said "almost"? Because I dont know the actual sizes of Patches's patches. (Confusing...) So Patches, give me your measurement ya.

(Oh, does that mean Im not the only heart carrier nowadays??)

No. I dont feel threaten....NOT AT ALL !! (Mom, Im still the best right??)




14 KG

As you all know, I just came back from the HELL, it was terrible but I do find one good thing from that horrible visit which is my weight.

Im 14kg or 30 pounds!!!

The vet said Im pawfectly fit.

So, mom was looking for some picture by clicking the 14kg in google search and this is what we got.

Another imposter?? We have the same weight, same color but he/she has bigger patch on his/her back.


0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP