Halo Hallo Halloween !!!

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yeah, Im in the Halloween mood now !!!

Thanks Buthchy & Snickers for giving me the sweet treats award, so Im sweeter now??

Grandma~~!!! Can and give me a lick? how do I taste now?? Sweeter??

Ok now I have to make other as sweet as candlied apple too.

MinimanimaniOmmm~~~

Max, you are sweeter now!!!

Rossi buddy, you are a sweeter pie now!!!

Dopey, yeah I will give this award to you too but not for Boo!! Wakakka

(Im sure Boo is crying under the bed now.... okok, for you too Boo.)

***************************

COSTUME PAWTY

Its coming, its coming !!! another great pawty, I have book the ticket for Air-Ruby. So I will be going with all the pals!!

Okok, gotta go and look for my costume, I dont want to be late. I gotta get something cool like Butchy too.

Happy Halloween !!!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP