U R Wanted !!!

>> Thursday, September 6, 2007

DOTTY DOT WANTED


Im recruiting member for my DOTTY DOT DOT GANG. So whoever with a dot, no matter where it is, no matter what size it is, you are mostly welcome.Just send me your dot dot photo to colliebenjamin@yahoodotcom and you are in. Dont ask me bout the activities, because me myself havent figure out yet.



PAWFESSIONAL MOMMY-SITTER WANTED


Yes, you hear me right. Mommy-sitter wanted for this coming Sunday event. Since Im not able to attend the event, I need someone to look after my mom. Im kinda worried if she go alone, as you know she is out of control and might get into some unwanted problem. So, as a responsible son, Im looking for a mommy sitter for my mom. Details as below:


Eukanuba/ PetnYou Dog Carnival - 3rd Malaysia Dog Agility & Obedience Trials

Date: September 9, 2007
Time: 7.30am - 1.30pm
Venue: Bandar Utama Central Park


What you need to do is make sure she is on leash all the time, keep an eye on her as she may run into no way, chasing others, bang into the booth, sniffing other butt and you may need to put on the muzzles coz she may bark non stop.No worries, food & water are provided but you may need to wear a hat or sun block since its a outdoor activities. Oh, talking bout sun block, you have to apply some sun block on her too as she is tan enough now. I dont want a mom that is as dark as charcoal.

For those who is interested, please call me at 999 9999 or leave me a message and I will get back to you soon.

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP