Shiro Barkday & My weekend

>> Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey pals, is Shiro barkday!!
Please send some kisses to Shiro.

My Weekend at Grandpapa (Mommy's dad) house

Mom bought me to Grandpapa house last Saturday and Mom's brother gave me a warm welcome once I enter the gate.

Opss....ladies, please cover your eyes. As you know Malaysia is a hot & humid country so the guys here normally dont like to wear shirt at home.....AT HOME ONLY.

See, I always love mom's brother.

He always give me nice massage, hugs & kisses.

Hi fishy, how are you all?? Wow, you guys grow bigger & fatter now.

Let me count...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

Good, they are all safe here. Im glad that the Milky gal never do fishing here.

Then I walked around to check my peemail.

Nope...nobody left me mail here.

Oh, its tiring and its time to go home....So bye fishy, I will be back soon.

Ok mr.Cuzy, lets go back to Grandpa (Daddy's Dad) house now.

Yeah, I had great time at Grandpapa place and I hope I can come again this coming weekend.


0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP