Meow~Meow Talk

>> Thursday, September 13, 2007

BenBen speaking:
Mom forces me to let the Fatty to blog for one day or I will not have my meal today...*sob*
_________________________________________________________________________

Meow~ to all my Brota's friends.
Im Milky, not fatty. Im so happy happy to blog here.
TQ TQ to my Brota BenBen, you are so good good.
(Ben: Mom forces me to !!!)

The hooman went to market last week and came back with many many vegetable.

So I was good good and smart smart gal.

I help supavise them during the wash wash & pack pack time or else they will be lazy lazy.

(Ben: She was looking for fishy)

But they were slow slow......and I feel sleepy sleepy.

zzZZZzzzzzZZZZzzz......(Ben: This was her so-call supawvise.)

IMPORTANT MSG FROM BEN:

DO NOT LEAVE HER A MESSAGE !!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP