Happeeeeeee

>> Friday, September 14, 2007

IM BACK !!!!

Im sooooooooooo happeeeeeeeeeee !!!
coz I got so many message saying
"I MISS BENBEN"
"COME BACK SOON BENBEN"
"GIVE BACK THE BLOG TO BENBEN"

See Fatty, Im still the BOSS here. Its my blog.
GET LOOOOOST !!!! You STINKO cat !!!


********
The hooman had a BBQ pawty at home 2 weeks ago. Sound great huh??
But guess where was I? IN THE PLAYPEN !!!
They blocked me away from the fire and started their WITHOUT ME BBQ pawty.

So here is the invitation card I made, which I think its really suit their pawty.

They should hire me as the designer. Its waaaaaaaaaaay better than their design.

The hooman were busy eating & eating & eating untill they forgot to take their BBQ pic.

Only me-in-jail pic before they started the pawty.

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP