Mom's secret outing

>> Monday, September 10, 2007

Thanks pals, for all those sweet message. Im glad that I made mom feel very soory & guilty for not bringing me along to the dog carnival. (Mom: Im sorry dear, I dont have transport, the public transport doesnt allow dog and I got no place for you to stay for a week at KL.....) Ya right, bla bla bla...whatever, lier!!!

While she was there telling me how sorry and guilty she is, I found out that she visited another doggy friend after the Dog Carnival with Aunty Karen without telling me!!! How dare you go without asking me MOm?? (Mom: Sorry Ben, it was unplan and I got no time to inform you my dear.) Lier!!! Lier !!! Dont talk to me, I have enough, Im going to pack my stuff and move out from this house!!!

Mom speaking while BenBen is busy packing his stuff:
I know Im meanie, I know I should bring him along but you know....there are too many things to consider...and hmm..
...(BenBen: Shut up, dont lie to my friends!!) Ok, fine. I went and visit this cutie call Taro. He is bulldog and he is a star, why?? Because he played in the Nippon paint commercial which I loves it very much !!! Yeah, I have to admit that he is super cute & macho. I cant help myself keep hugging him...Shhsssssss..dont tell BenBen ya. (BenBen: I CAN HEAR YOU !!!)


So this is cute Taro.


This is the macho Taro.


and I swear to GOD that below pic is true. Taro can fly!!!


This is the Nippon advertisement


and this is the TV Commercial . You must watch it, its super cute!!!!

Hey mom, can you help me to get those treats from the wardrobe?? I cant reach them.....I cant go without them....please...you are a good mom, you are sweet and lovely....please.....HEY YOU WOMAN, GET ME THE TREATS NOW !!! OR OR I WILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW OLD ARE YOU !!!!!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP