My Weekend = :) & :(

>> Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The :) part
Sorry for late update. I was kinda lazy this few days....
My weekend was good but not great because of someone.....

So pals, any idea what I was doing in this pic??

Yeah, I was playing with my beloved tennis ball.

Nah !! Dont you ever take it from me.

Its mine, MINE !! I wont give it to you even you pet me...never!!

Im tired...but still I will keep it in my mouth.

**********************
The :( part

Told ya someone spoilt my great weekend and heres the someone. I was suppose to join the Dog Olympic together-gether with BOO, 2x Amber, Faith, Chloe, Pacco and other pals. But plan change because of this little young lady. She had an appointment with Doc.Ee, the vet and she brought along mom with her.

This young lady lost her so call "jewel" after that appointment. I understand it was a big day for her but its my big day too. I need to meet up with my friends!!!!

This is Milky, playing with the grass.

These are the pic of her before the operation....Im gonna show you her after op pic IF I got chance. Actually, Im kinda pity her, she looks down & unhappy after the op...but still I cant forgive her for my Doggy Day !!!

**********************

Guess what? I found this interesting quiz from Akira & Shiro."What Breed of Puppy Are You?" Both of me & mom took the quiz & we got the same result !!

You Are a Beagle Puppy
Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!



Hmm...Im confuse now. Im a mixed collie & lab, I have spot like Dalmation and now Im a Beagle puppy???


So Im a COLABDALBEA !!

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP