The worst walkie ever!!!

>> Friday, April 3, 2009

I went for a walkie with Darling few days ago and its disaster!!!

She couldn't walk straight. She was bouchie here & there.

When I want to head to the left.

She move to the left or vice versa.

Align CenterOr she will keep jump on me or sniff my butt.....she just couldn't walk like a normal dog!!!

Its sooooooooo tiring and no fun at all!!!
Darling, you better stay away from me.

and that silly gal doesn't even know why Im not happy!!!

*totally hopeless*

Anywhere, its Friday. Im going to visit Stinky Hippo during the weekend and I hope you pals have a great weekend ya.




PeeMail:
We got one more space for the Pay It Forward game. Anyone interested??? Please drop me a comment ya.

16 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae April 3, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

Haa haa.. What alot of energy Darling has.

~ Bae

Wei Qian April 3, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

maybe you could guide Darling along ... i'm sure it will be more fun for the next walk

best regards
Vodka

Snowy and Crystal April 4, 2009 at 2:24 AM  

lol little Darling made us giggle ^_^

Maltese Paws

S&C

Emma and Emmy April 4, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

Hello Twinkle,

U know what, just keep a BIG JUICY meat in your mouth and DARLING will definitely not just only follow you, but chase U around next time. ^_^

Peanut April 4, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

Flash does that walking everywhere thing. It is annoying

Mango the Maltese kiddo April 4, 2009 at 3:10 AM  

If I was you Twinkle, I will CARRY Darling on my shoulder during my walkie. Or put her in a wagon and pull her like a horse drawn carriage!
Or at least I'll just follow her anywhere she leads me, without letting a single sigh of frustration.
Oh it awayls easy said than done, hehe!

DogsDeserveFreedom April 4, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I've added your blog to my blogroll so I remember to come by and visit you more often :)

DogsDeserveFreedom

Clover April 4, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Haha that does sound like a bad walkie!! I hope you have a great weekend.
Love Clover xo
P.S. My blog is gone now, but I will be back soon, and I will let you know where to find me.

Joe Stains April 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

At least Tanner can walk a straight line, what is wrong with Darling?!

Molly the Airedale April 5, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Mom calls that weaving! Mitch does that sometimes and drives me NUTS! Tell Darling to stay in her own dance space!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza April 5, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Sure you had an "interesting" walkie with Darling! Ha!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suzuki April 5, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

BOL You don't look furry happy Twinkle!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Kess And Her Mama April 6, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Looks like you'll have to give Darling some Walking Lessons 101!

Asta April 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Twinkle
I think dawling is a cutie, give hew a Bweack, she's still young
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Honey April 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Bummer on the parkie time walk!
What's a stinky hippo?
Oh....hi! Nice to meet you!
Cheers, Honey (13 yo golden, SF Bay Area)
www.supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP