Pay it Forward & my pressie

>> Thursday, April 2, 2009

I took part in Zen's Pay it Forward game earlier on and TA DAH!!!! Here is the lovely gift from Zen. She send me a packet of beef stripe, a large piggy ear & a cute chicken.

Thank you berry much Zen, I love all 3 of them so much and I cant wait to "taste" them. But as usual mom will make me wait........................................are you done yet mom??


This game focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and 'pay it forward' in their own way.

This is how it works...I am going to send something to the first 3 blog owners who wants to take part. In turn you will then post about this on your blog, link to me, then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog.

There are no cost restraints, BUT don't go crazy! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found. No biggie, just a gift that will make the person smile. Maybe something unique from where you live?

And, remember that kindness does not have to involve money; there are untold ways to help others every single day, everywhere you go - just look around.

Please leave me a comment if you want to play!!!

************

I also wanna thanks Bae's Eil for giving me 2 lovely toys too. Eil gave me a yummylooking chocolate ice cream squeky toys and a small little vibrate chicken. BIG BEAR HUG for both Bae & Eil.

So now lets welcome my 2 new members to my Chicken Farm.

**********
Then another thank you to Boo Boo & Bond's mommy for giving me this bottle of Tea tree oil. Auntie J knows I got skin problem so she got me this which can help me on my skin itchiness/rashes. Extra slurpy licks to Auntie J!!!!


So after all the photo taking session, I can finally enjoy my treats......
yum yum yum.....

10 slurpy licks:

Scottie the 'Cutie' April 2, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Wow, those are lovely gifts that you got from all your friends, Twinkle!! They look really awesome...and yummy for some! *grins*

Scottie

P/S: I've got something for you at my blog too! Please come and check it out!

Bae Bae April 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Pawsome gifts and yeah for the new chicky members.
Weird.. I tot I gave you strawberry ice cream. How did it became chocolate flavour..... humm

~ Bae

Molly the Airedale April 2, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

ICE CREAM! yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
We've heard that the Tea Tree oil really works well, Twinkle!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut April 2, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

We would like to play. Those are some nice gifts you got.

the many Bs April 3, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

wowsa, you got some really good gifts and stuff. lucky you to have such nice friends!

we already played pay it forward, so we don't need to play again. we will let some other doggies have a chance to play.

woofs

Simba and Jazzi April 3, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

What lovely gifts. You have very kind friends.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Emma and Emmy April 3, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

Hello Twinkle,

Wow. Nice presents from your friend. Can we play with U?

natalie April 3, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

hope you like the chicky sound the chicken makes :)

Lila April 6, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

You are a cutie Twinkle. I want to let you know that tea tree oil can be poisonous to small dogs depending on the concentration though so be careful.

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP