Great weekend.

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

Hurry up mom!!!

Mom brought me to the Central Park during weekend.

While I was busy sniffing the flower, saying hello to the ant, leaving my peemail, I bump into Britney not Spear and Chiyo, not the Chiyo from Sweden. Both of them are Shih Tzu gal and Chioyo is only 3 months old. Mom was busy chatting with the hooman and forgot to take their pic.

The weather is crazily hot, so we shorten our walkie and head back to Grandpa house.

Once we reached grandpa house, mom sent me & Hippo to the groomer.

and after few hours.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadah!! This is my new look.

I go for the "short look". I know its funny looking but this is the best during this super hot weather.

and here is Hippo.

Hippo has super short hair too but he wants to keep his fluffy ear coz that is his so call signature look. (I say its more like funny look)

He is kinda tired coz he struggle alot during the grooming session. lol
Time to sleep boy.


13 slurpy licks:

Huskee and Hershey April 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Nice new looks Twinkle and Hippo!! I am glad that the groomer did not do anything to Hippo's ear.. they are so adorable it'd be such a pity if the groomer did something to them!

Yes yes.. the weather is horrid isn't it.. so hot!!

Bae Bae April 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Your new cut looks cool....
How come you dont bring your chicken farm for walkies too?

~ Bae

Goofy April 27, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

oh.. that looks cute, my dear twinkle..

sorry for not dropping by for quite sometime.. will do drop by more...

love
goofy

Wei Qian April 27, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

both yours and Hippo new look is great! (: you look so cute and i could see your eyes even clearly. i bet you feel even more cooling now.

best regards
Vodka

Diana Chiew April 27, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

I would say both of you look great!! Clean, neat and cool...

Sabrina de Cutie-Pie :) April 27, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

U guys look sOo0 CUTE!!especially Hippo with his 'signature ears' *grins*n ur biggie biggie head!!

licks,
Sabrina

Joe Stains April 27, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Looks like you had fun in the park, sorry its so hot there. It is getting hot here as well!

Mango the Maltese kiddo April 28, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Hello handsome Hippo! Tripple H's, haha! (that makes 4 H's)
Oh is it Twinkle with the fabulous new look, super cute?
I'm clapping all my paws for the hot bachelors, do you hear it?
Love y'all
(Wait 'til you see me in my new hair cut, my mom groomed me herself, my mom has no talents at all. Lucky me Crystal is not around!)

Marvin -The Hollow Hound April 28, 2009 at 3:07 AM  

oh my, you both look so handsome!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxx

Anonymous April 28, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

You two are the cutest things! I LOVE Hippo's haircut..sooo cute. Made me go Awww when I saw it.

Twinkle you are too cute for words..you look adorable with your new shag! :-)

It was definitely hot this weekend and today! Mom took me to the dog park and all I wanted to do was lay in the shade and chew on a stick...

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Lorenza April 28, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

You two look soooooo handsome!
You are right. Short is better for the crazy hot weather!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kess And Her Mama April 28, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

You look so handsome! Good look for the hot hot weather we're having.

Simba and Jazzi April 28, 2009 at 11:18 PM  

That does look like a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP