Another walkie

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

Me & mom went for a walk yesterday and we went out earlier this time.

Mom~~Its 7pm !!! Time for walkie.
Move your butt!!! I wanna take some photo before its dark again.

Grr.....you are slow, I will get ready myself.

Ok, may be thats not a good idea.

Lets go, lets go.

Ta dah!!!! Here is where I walk every evening.

and here.

That's the swimming pool I mention yesterday. Its a public pool open for all the resident here but NOT for me & other doggie. There are 5 swimming pools in our condo area but non of them are for doggie. Those hooman are stingy.

Look at all those trees.....

Time to leave my peemail!!!

I met a friend too. He is Ice, a very handsome Shih Tzu pup. Me & mom were surprise when we found out he is not 1 years old yet coz he is bigger size than me. Now mom, dont you ever claim Im over size or over weight. Im pawfect !!! (Sorry about the photo, mom's lousy camera cannot catch up with our speed)

Then we sat down & enjoy the view. There is a beagle at the end of the street, but I didn't get to say hello because of the lazy mom.

Its so windy.

Mom, its getting dark. We should go home now.

zzZZZzzzzZZZzzzz.....

8 slurpy licks:

Diana Chiew April 24, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Five swimming pools and non for dogs? The humans are indeed "stingy"...we should at least have a pool of our own!

Molly the Airedale April 24, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

That's not fair that the hoomans have 5 swimming pools and won't even share 1 of them with the doggies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains April 25, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

It is a lovely place to go for a walk, but not fair that you cannot use the pools! there are FIVE?!

Lorenza April 25, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
You have a pawesome place for walkies!
It looks very peaceful!
5 pools and no one for your use??
Hmmmm.... not good!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi April 25, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Looks like a great walk. But no pool for dogs?! That is just mean.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Mango the Maltese kiddo April 26, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Nice Ice!
and wrinkle Twinkle?
I can sum up today acts of yours: walk, pee, and zzzzz, haha!
Thanks Twinkle for responding to my begging, visiting, supporting and keeping your paws crossed for baby Axl, that means a lot to me, buddy!
Love you

Marvin April 26, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

oh I loved looking at your walkies, so much different to mine, but so exciting, and such good friends you met along the way!

lotsaluv, Marvinxxxxx

Asta April 27, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Twinkle
Youw place fow walies looks bootiful!
I think since they have so many pools the hoomans should shawe at least one..not faiw to be so selfish.
happy snoozing
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP