New Week New Look

>> Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello pals!!!! Its Monday and Im back with a new look.

Yes, Mom sent me to the groomer again. They bath me (Yuck!!!), dry me (hate the hair dyer!!) and cut off my hair!!!!!!!! I have talked to mom a million times that I prefer the messy me but she just dont get it!!!!! She is so hopeless.......

Mom, I've been tortured by the groomer for almost 3 hours. Im freaking tired now, can you keep your stoopid camera & get me back to my bed????

Oh by the way, Im not alone during the grooming session. Darling went along with me and I nearly got heart attack when she came out from the groomer room. I thought I saw an alien. lol

Now, let me show you the Princess Alien......*drum*
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wakakakakakakaka!!!!!! The groomer shaved off her hair!!!!!!

10 slurpy licks:

Boo Casanova March 2, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

ya ya, darling now more like poodle huh. with the long muzzle. she is a dog now!

wet wet licks

Boo

Bae Bae March 2, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

You doggies both look so different now. I wonder if your groomer can give me a poodle cut too. ;)

~ Bae

Lorenza March 2, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Hi, Twinkle!
You look very handsome!
I saw Darling and she looks beautiful too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Wei Qian March 2, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

you look as adorable as usual, even after your grooming ^^ so dont wry!

best regards
vodka

BenTheRotti March 2, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Hey Twinks ;)

no girly jokes I promise hehehe

Poor darling, everyone is poking fun at her! I think she looks cute, but I sure am glad I don't have to visit a groomer!!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Diana Chiew March 2, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Too bad your mummy doesn't agree with you on your messy look. My mummy thinks I look cute with my long hair so she's not taking me to the groomer's. Me, too, do not like to go to the groomer's.

Amber-Mae March 3, 2009 at 2:13 AM  

I think you both look nice & neat!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly the Airedale March 3, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

We think you both look wonderful with your haircuts! We hope you feel better too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains March 3, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

omdog! well one dog in this post looks good... lol

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP