Hippee Hippo Friday

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

Update from Twinkle:
I still have the bone with me. Its too huge for me to finish it in just few days....I guess I need a month. lol but I did finish all the juicy meat on it. Hehehe

Hippo is going to blog today, I can't stand that whining baby. So, have a great weekend pals & see you pals on Monday.

****************
Hiya, me Hippo is going to blog today!!!!!!! HOOoray!!!

Let me show you something.....

Shhhh....can you see that lazy old man behind me??

He doesn't like to play with me. He always sleep when he came to my house.
(er...Please ignore my hooman bro's foot.)

Twinkle can keep on sleeping for a day...If you have noticed, he doesn't move at all...I have been moving around, changing my position and still he just lying at the same spot.

Hey sis, can you check if that lazy old man still breathing???


update from Hippo: That old man complain Im too hyper. Mayb he scared I crack all his old boney, so he rather sleep. lol

15 slurpy licks:

♪Tobi♪ February 27, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

hahahahahahaha!!! u r funny hippo!! i think teh lazy old man should play wif u instead of lie around sleepy ippy!!

Scottie the 'Cutie' February 27, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Hehe...you are SOOO cute,Hippo! I hope the 'lazy old man' will play with you soon! *wink* Hope you have a great weekend!

Scottie

Lorenza February 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Hi, Hippo!
Why he does not play with you??
Hmmmm....
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Diana Chiew February 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Hey Hippo, go wake up the old man to play with you!

Wei Qian February 27, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Hello Hippo,

you are so adorable! ((: maybe you could wait for the " lazy old man " to wake up? maybe he is recharging his energy :DD

best regards
vodak

Asta February 27, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Hippo
You awe too cute
I hope aftew his vewy long sneep that lazy old man decids to play wif you ...if not you can come play wif me OK?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Boo Casanova February 27, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

ya lah, are you sure he's still breathing? maybe... err... hiak hiak hiak. btw hippo, u can secretly *ahem* him while he sleep.

wet wet licks

Boo

Unknown February 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly the Airedale February 27, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

We hope Twinkle is resting up so he can play biteyface with you, Hippo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Abby February 27, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Hi, Hippo...

He's not much fun, is he??

Abby xxxooo

Emma and Emmy February 27, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Hello Hippo,

You have so much engery, like us. It must be boring your playmate keep sleeping.

Amber-Mae February 28, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

Hey Hippo! Maybe Twinkle should just try & play with you. I bet you can be fun...

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains March 1, 2009 at 1:21 AM  

I sleep a lot too, there is nothing wrong with that!!

Murphey March 1, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

Wow, he is lazy....whenever I try to sleep like that, Reilly makes me get up, get up, get up!

Murph

well this sucks March 2, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Hehe. Yay! More happy hippo pictures!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP