You are WANTED !!!

>> Friday, June 6, 2008

This cutie signed my guestbook the other day.

I assume his/her name is Eli Oso as that is what stated inmy guestbook. Eli Oso is from Long Island, NY and he/she left me a message saying that he/she is my big fan. Can you believe it, I got a fan??? This is sooooooooooooo important to me. I have been googling & searching in DWB but I couldn't find Eli !!!

So pals, anyone of you know Eli Oso?? and Eli Oso, if you are reading this, please drop me a comment ya. We just want to know more about you.

and......

HAPPY WEEKEND !!!!!!!

slurpy licks,

BenBen

22 slurpy licks:

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Oops, my last comment got messed up...

Eli Oso sure is a cutie! I've never met him/her before... I'll let ya know if I do!

Sparky

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Hi, Ben!
I don't know your new friend. sure I hope you find him soon!
Have a great weekend!
Besos
Lorenza

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

your new friend sure is cute, I don't know who it is tho!

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

I hope you'll find this doggie fan

~ Girl girl

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

What a cutie. If we run across her/him we will send her/him your way.

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Eli is sure a cutie pie :)

S&C

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Who's that cute little fuzzy fella?

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Is there a reward? I don't him, sorry.

Simba x

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 5:22 PM  

cough cough

maybe he/she MISTAKEN u as boo the handsome casanova. :P

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

We've never seen him before but he sure is handsome!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

A new cutie on the block...
I like to get to know him too.

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

A new cutie on the block...
I like to get to know him too.

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

wow.. have a big fan..
we are fan you too, remember..
have a grate week end..

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 4:48 AM  

geez Beni - I amd your biggest fan!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 5:00 AM  

I hope you find her/him. They sure are cute.

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Have you found him/her yet?

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Sorry Ben, we don't know him. Good luck trying to find out more about him.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Just stopping by to say hello. It is so neat thaat ya'll take turns blogging. We really loke your blog.

Mona & the Mommy

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

We're definitely fans too!!! ;o)

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

well you totally deserve a fan. and Eli is a very wonderful name - it's Brody's middle name and he is your fan also, but he's not Eli Oso.

woofs.

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Hey Ben Ben

She/He is soooooooo cute. Lets hopw it is a she so that you can date her..hehe

Love
Boy

Anonymous June 10, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Hey Benben! We are also your fan leh, why didnt you search for us.. Hmph... Just because we are boys, thats why you aren keen huh? =P

Anyway ~ REWARDS REWARDS!
Then we would all start combing through the internet in search for this fan of yours!

P/S: We want your LAMB BONE (not the one in your tummy thou' hehe!)

Rudolf & Goofy

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP