Milky Thursday

>> Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey, its me Hippo!!

Don't get any wrong idea when I said Milky Thursday. This Milky is not that Milky, that Milky is not this Milky.......Er......sound confusing??? Okok, I am going to talk about milky bone not that stoopid Milky cat.

The hooman sissy gave each me & Twinkle a yummy milky bone. I tell ya its slurpy yummylicious!! Muah~~tasty!!


I ran back into my crate after I got mine.....


and where is Twinkle??


Twinkle ran back into his crate too....



I appreciate my milky bone very much, so I chew it slowly for around half an hour. Not like that Twinkle, he finished it in just a 15 min!!!! What a waste???


Oh ya, you pals read about Wang Wang's new pinky collar right. I got mine too. The hooman sissy gave me a bright orange collar with my name & her number on it. Love it!!



slurpy licks,
Hippo

12 slurpy licks:

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Are they really tasty? We refuse to eat them and mama thinks we are just being fussy..hmmph

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

We love all treats. Milky or not. We have our own spaces where we eat them also.

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Hi Hippo! I don't think I've met you before. I only remember Benben and Wangwang...

Is the milky bone yummy? I've not tried it before.

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Oh did Wang wang get one milky bone too? Those treats look delicious

~ Girl girl

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

wah, u all so good boy, run back to your "house" to eat huh?

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Hippo!

The milky treats look delicious... Mmmmm! I usually finish mine in just 5 minutes, hee hee.

You got a new collar too? That's awesome!

Sparky

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Mmm, I bet they tasted milky good! I hope poor Ben got one too...

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous June 5, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

They would have to be tastey to get me into a crate. What good doggies you are.

Simba x

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

I love Milk Bones too, you guys sure lucked out. I always run away with my treats too.

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 4:20 AM  

Yum, those milky bones certainly look nice.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Our bank gives us free milk bones! We love them too only we woof them down pretty fast!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

Those milky bones sure are delicious!
Glad you enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP