All the way from Australia

>> Monday, October 15, 2007

I had a great weekend because I got a friend fly all the way from Australia!!! Cool hah.

Oh, I got a package?? Are you sure mom?

Yeah, its mine. See, for Benjamin.

Let me check it out.....who could it be?

Oh, its from my good buddy Hammer!!!!

See, he even gave me a bling bling Aussie Sticker....Cant wait to see what's inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wow, BenBen. Hammer got you a GOAT!!!

Say HI to the cutie GOAT.

Hammer gave me a lovely card too. Can you see that cutie on the card??

We have same amazing eyes...*wink

So here's the best part.

"Dear Ben Ben, I hope you like this grey COW from Australia......"

Hey mom, Its a cow !! COW!!!!

This is how hooman always misleading us....GOAT~~

Okok, enough with the GOATy joke....this cutie has a tag on it, GreyCliffe.

So, I decided to name him baby Clifford.

Thanks Hammer, I really like this baby Cliffird...I like it soooooooooo much and I understand why you chomped the 1st one. I want to do the same thing to him but................mom took it away from me!!!! I was like WHAT???

Mom~!!! thats a special gift from Hammer to me, ME!!! Cant you read the name on the packege?? Its for Benjamin!!! BENJAMIN !!!

MOm~!!!~~!!!

Can you believe it? She just walk into the bed room with my baby Clifford.......


1 slurpy licks:

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

People should read this.

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP