Say it before its too late

>> Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I miss Oscar. He always visit my blog & he always left me a comment. But I never do it in return. I dont have much blogging time since mommy start working. I can only blog when she is free, and I dont get to read all your blog everyday.....and this is why I so upset. I missed out Oscar blog last week and then I got the shockin news yesterday, which is too late !!! It too late to send my prayers & its too late to say "Goodbye my friend".

I dont want to repeat the same mistake. So I told myself no matter what or how, I have to read & left a comment in all your blog, even its just a simple "Hi". Say it before its too late.

"Hi to all my friend, thanks for dropping by & thanks for all the lovely message."

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP