Happy Barkday to someone SPECIAL

>> Friday, July 20, 2007

Happy Barkday to Snickers baby !!!


Yes, she is a very special friend of mine. Her mommy, auntie Sharon left me a comment in my post NO.16 & there we started our friendship. We were almost the same size when we 1st met, ard 16 poun and we have the same color, brown & white but then I grow more chocolate & black color fur. Snickers is a sweet little gal and she love stuffie. She take good care of all her stuffie and carrying them whenever she go. Eventhough she is a 3 leg pup, but she never gave up and she has a lovely family that love her so much.


Snickers, Im glad we met.in blogging world. (It would be better if I can fly over to your place) and I really like you Snickers, so are my family. You are such a lovely friend and we gonna be friend forever. (It would be great if we can be more than that...hehe.*blush*)



Again, a very happy barkday to you & I hope you have a wonderful barkday with lotsa hugs, kisses & pressie.

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP