Just A Reminder-->>> I'm Still Alive !!

>> Thursday, March 8, 2007

Yeah, Im back after a loooooooooooooooooong break. Before I move on, I would like to greet all the March's handsome & pretty a HAPPY BARKDAY !!
*************************************
Well nothing much to share with you pals. I shed alot recently, I lost my fur....& there are more and more brown color fur grow on my body which I dont like it at all. So no recently photo for you pals coz its so ugly !!

Forget bout the ugly thingy. Here's my favourite photo, the handsome Benjamin.


My little feline sister, Lady Mimi. (Milky gal)



My moo moo sister, Molly.



Plue, the little puppy I mentioned before. He is such a big boy now.



Renjiro, Plue's bro.






0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP