Boring....

>> Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Boring, boring, boring and I m**s them..... Okok, I hate to say this but still I have to admit that I MISS the HOoomAN.

Like I mention earlier, I have to stay with grandpa(daddy's dad)now. Daddy back to KL to continue his studies while mommy staying with my another grandpa(mommy's dad). I have to wait till weekend to see dad & mommy will visit me few times a week.....So no more everyday hugs & kisses, no more HOomAN's bed....no more everyday chat.

So my new year wish is to get a house on land(no more condo) where me, dad & mommy can live together for the rest of my life.....

Oh, Im going to K9 Day this coming Sunday. Im so excited coz Im gonna to meet my siblings, and Boo too...mayb Pacco, Amber, Faith & chloe.

0 slurpy licks:

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP