Helloooooooooooooo pals!!!

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo dear pals!!!!!!
Sorry for MIA for so looooooong. How are you pals doing?? I hope you are all fine.

As usual, my secretary is neglecting her job. So I confront her that other day. I told her if she keeps neglecting my blog then I will not share my treats with her and she got it and here is my post.

I told mom that I want to go to the park but mom said she is busy....(should be lazy...)


but I wanted to go so much so I decided to sit next to the travel back till she say yes...


I keep waiting.....


I sit there for so long and I nearly fall asleep but still no walkie for me!!!!!!!

Evil mom.

***********
Mango was asking about my summer collar, Im wearing it all the time but my hair were too long that you couldn't see it. But no worried, I went to groomer yesterday and you can see my collar clearly now. I will post my new handsome look tomorrow.


8 slurpy licks:

Mango the Maltese kiddo August 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Ha, got cha!
My "young and thin" man just said he is too "big" to dig into a pillow case! The extra large one?
Maybe after the grooming, you'll be able to, haha!
Is your mom go traveling again?

Abby August 17, 2009 at 3:48 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Sometimes it's hard to get our Moms to do what we want them too...

I hope you got your walk...

I went to the Spa yesterday, too...

Abby xxxooo

doyle and mollie August 17, 2009 at 3:50 AM  

woah a silent protest we do love your style twinkle!

Lorenza August 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
I am so sorry you did not have a walkie!
Maybe tomorrow??
I will be back to see your new haircut!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kess And Her Mama August 17, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Oh dear...Lazy mum. Boycott slurply licks till you get your walk!

Bae Bae August 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

I think you should stop sharing kibbles with your mom. Then she'll start to bring you out for walkies

~ Bae

Wei Qian August 17, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Oh Twinkle, i hope you get your walk real soon!

best regards
Vodka

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS August 19, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

Hi Twinkle,

Star and I just wanted to drop in and say Hi!....Hi!!!

Also, we are both experts on getting our mommy to do what ever we want. She is such a pushover!

#1. Try sitting in front of the door so she can't get out unless she takes you with her.

#2. If that fails, then tie your leash to her ankle. That ought to work for sure!

#3. And then there's always the old standby, grab a hold of her pants and DON'T LET GO!!!

Good Luck and if you need any more help then just ask the experts,
Riley and Star.

Oh, and please come by and visit our blog and don't forget to sign our guestbook. We are real proud of it! Mango's mommy helped our mommy to get us on the map.

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP