Guest in the house

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Oh, we got guest coming?? Who??"
"I can't bully him?? I have to share my toys?? and bed too??"
"alright."

"Let me check the bed 1st....alright, its clean."
"You can sit on it now."

"Tadah!!!"
"Do you know him???"
"Yeah, Goofy visited me during the weekend."

he spent a night over my place.

He snuggled with mom while I ........


sleeping on the floor...
Hahahha!!!
Not his fault, I don't like to sleep on the bed coz its too warm for me.


6 slurpy licks:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS August 26, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Hi Twinkle,

Looks like you and Goofy had a grrreat time.

I'm having a birthday party today and you are invited! You can bring Goofy too, we'd love to meet him.

See ya soon,

Luv,
Star.

Asta August 26, 2009 at 3:38 AM  

Twinkle
What a wondewful host you awe! I haven't seen Goofy in ages..he's looking gweat and I bet he had a faboolous time wif you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza August 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Wow!
Goofy spent the weekend at your home!
Sure you had a pawesome time together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby August 26, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Looks like you & Goofy had a great time...

You didn't even have to argue about who got the pillow...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo August 26, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

How nice of you to let Goofy borrowing your mom. Hi Goofy, long time no see!
Come to my house, my mom will get down to the floor to snuggle with you.
Hey Twinkle, I look and look at you on the floor, ooops, which end is which, I can't tell at all.

Diana Chiew August 26, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Hi Twinkle, Goofy must have felt at home instantly with such a considerate host...

- Santa and Minnie

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP