Tag

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009

I was tagged by sweetie Abby.

Here are the Rules:

1. Open the folder that has your pictures in it...

2. Choose one you haven't posted yet...

3. Tell it's story...

4. Tag 5 friends...

********

So, I open my folder and I found this.....

This picture was taken last year. Hmm...I wonder why I never post it?
I was sitting outside mommy's room and waiting for her to get ready. I couldn't remember where were we going but definitely I was waiting for her....in fact, there are few more picture which I will show you too. "Mom, stop looking at the mirror and move your butt!!!"

"We are late!! Get going!!"

"Can you open the door please??"

"MOM, STOP TAKING PICTURE AND OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!"


That's my story and now Im gonna tag Scottie, Lex, Lorenza, Maggie & Mitch.

9 slurpy licks:

Snowy and Crystal July 20, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

mommies can take forever before leaving, huh?

You look so adorable waiting patiently in these pictures, pal :)

Maltese paws

S&C

Abby July 20, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

You are soooo adorable...

Mom's take forever when we are going somewhere...

Abby xxxooo

Molly the Airedale July 20, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

Thanks for tagging us, Twinkle! We'll get right on it!
Make sure your mom takes you for a walkie to get ice cream! It's National Ice Cream day today!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza July 20, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Nice pictures!
I wonder why my mom takes all that time to get ready to go out too!
Thanks for tagging me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' July 20, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

You look so cute sitting there waiting for your Mom, Twinkle! Thanks for tagging me! *grins*

Scottie

Bae Bae July 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

You sure are very patient Twinkle. ;)

~ Bae

Boo Casanova July 21, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

wow, last year, u look younger why suddenly u turn old like now? kakakakakaka

i just read your previous post. how come your secretary didn't do a proper work??

wet wet licks

boo

Juno July 23, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Twinkle!! We're glad you opened your folder and found very nice photos!!! You look adorable!

Momo & Pinot

Emma and Emmy July 24, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

Hello Twinkle,

You are so handsome. ^_^

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP