cheated!!

>> Monday, July 6, 2009

I was cheated by evil mom. She said she bringing me for a walkie, so I got into car happily.

Well, you know us shih tzu are not tall. So I couldn't see where we are heading....

until..........we reached the VET!!!!!!!!!

I stop at the entrance and refuse to get in but mom grab me in. How I wish I'm a Saint Bernard, I bet she couldn't carry me.

There are one shih tzu and baby mongrel in the carrier when I reached, then follow by a rotti. The rotti is fainted...poor guy.

Why Im sitting here??? What is this???

Stop laughing mom!!!!! Evil mom, sobsob.

Here is my result....I gained 200 gram in a year. But Vet said its an IDEAL weight, Im FIT,not FAT!!! Then the evil vet poke 2 needle on my neck, one is my yearly vacin and another is heartguard....sobsob. So pain but I never cried.

I fall asleep on my way back. I won't believe my mom from now onwards!!!!

12 slurpy licks:

Boo Casanova July 6, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

FAT FAT! i weight only 6.3kg hor! hor! hor!

FAT FAT OLD MAN!

poor rotti. did he faint after seeing the needles or? kakakakakaka

mom wants to know how much is the heartgard injection? mine was ard 150 last year and she wants to have the same tis year and see if she can afford it.

wet wet licks

boo

Abby July 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Sorry about the Vet & the needles...

At least they didn't put you on a Diet...

I have to go for my checkup this month...I'm not happy...

Abby xxxooo

Wei Qian July 6, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

at least you know that you're fit and healthy! (:

best regards
Vodka

Molly the Airedale July 7, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

How awful that your mom tricked you this way to get you to your vet, Twinkle! That's not nice but what is nice is that you're fit and you haven't gained an ounce so we think your mom should give you treats to make up for tricking you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mango the Maltese kiddo July 7, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Twinkle, your mom will cheat again, watch it, July 2010, BANG BANG, 2 other needle pokes!
Hey Twinkle, next time have the poking into your "padded region", less pain may be?

Lorenza July 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Going to the Vet is not fun... but necessary!
Glad to know you are healthy!
And FIT!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tiramisu July 7, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

More food to come Yay!

Cheers,
Nicholai

Kess And Her Mama July 8, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Don't remind me...It's my turn for the yucky visit to the vet soon...

Jemma Chihuahua July 12, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Twinkle, how awful that you had to be dragged to the VET. I got abused by one! (See my recent blog entry.)

Love,
Jemma

Snowy and Crystal July 13, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

Hey Twinkle, long time no see (blame it to mommy) we are here to check on you coz we missed ya

:)

mommies can sometimes be so mean, can't they?

missing ya

S&C

Mango the Maltese kiddo July 14, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

Wake up Twinkle, please go visit and clap your paws cheering up for Snowy&Crystal 3 years blogging, http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com/
thanks pal.

Bae Bae July 14, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Did you help the poor rotti who fainted.
Oh you fat... I less then 1kg. :P

~ Bae

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP