Sorry

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I wanna say sorry to my below dear friends:

Emma & Emmy
Peanut & Flash
The 4 musketeer

Why?? Because I was suppose to mail out the pressie of the "Pay-It-Forward Game" to them long long time ago but the pressie are still here with me. Sorry guys, my mom is soooooooooooooooo hopeless, she keep delaying her job as my PA. I guess its time to kick her out the house.

I will mail out the pressie soon. Im here attached with my smiley face, hope you guys will forgive me ya.

8 slurpy licks:

Eduardo May 20, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

I love seeing pictures of you, you always look so happy!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Abby May 20, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

You cannot be held responsible for your Assistant's mistakes...

You are sooo cute in that pictures...

Abby xxxooo

Wei Qian May 20, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

I'm sure they will forgive you after looking at your smiley face!

best regards
Vodka

Asta May 20, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Twinkle
No one could possibly stay angwy wif you and youw smiley face. Besides sometimes it's just not possible to get things done when you want to
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous May 21, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Hi Twinkle,

It's not ur fault..you need to keep your secretary in line! I'm sure your pals won't mind the delay. :-)

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Molly the Airedale May 21, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

We're sure these doggies understand, Twinkle! Hoomans get busy and can easily forget!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Huskee and Hershey May 22, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Hi Twinkle,
Don't worry, with that cutie pie face, you'd be forgiven in no time!!

Suzuki May 24, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Hi Twinkle!
I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP