D.I.Y

>> Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mom bought back a big box.

Inspector Twinkle needs to check if there is any "unwanted" spoil brat in the box.

Oh, its just woods and some screw.....

Ooo....nice place.

Zzz........Inspector Twinkle needs some rest.

Mom chased me out the room when she noticed I slept on her stupid project.

Her room is soooooooooo messy and she looks helplessly.....

Mom. you sure you don't need my help?? You should leave it to a MAN like me. Mom doesn't appreciate my help and chase me out again..........

But I just couldn't leave her alone in the mess. So I asked again.
Are you sure mom?? She is soooo rude, she just ignore me.
.
.
one hour
.
.
.
two hours
.
.
.
Finally!!!

She can finished it in half hour with my help. But she is just too ego.


***************
Update on:

11 slurpy licks:

Lorenza May 7, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Good job Twinkle's mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo May 7, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Whoa!
Your mom is so skillful, that's right, she could have worked easier by asking for your assistance.
But what is she building? Jailhouse for some naughty boys? Haha!

Diana Chiew May 7, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Hey Twinkle, most probably your mummy would take 3 hours to complete with your "help"...hehehe...

-Santa

Suzuki May 7, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

How could your Mum ignore that face?!?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese May 7, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Hi there! *lickies*
I'm autumn, mango's sister.. Wanna say thanks for the help and pray you gave to my lil brother...

And I have linked you to my blog.. hope we can be friend too!! =]

Your mom should let you help so she wont need to much time to finish it!

enjoy your day!

Hugs n kisses,
Autumn

Abby May 7, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

They always tell us to go away when we are only trying to help...

Your Mom did a good job, but it would've been easier if she let you help...

They never learn...

Abby xxxooo

Huskee and Hershey May 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Your mom did really well in putting that cupboard together!! (Our dad got a DIY chest of drawers from IKEA and when you know what the end result looked like?? The drawers were crooked and cannot close properly!! HAHAHAH)

Kess And Her Mama May 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

What a handywoman! Too bad she didn't need a sidekick Twinkle.

Tiramisu May 7, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

That's a new hideout!!! Go Twinkle!!! Hide and seek time!!!

Simba and Jazzi May 8, 2009 at 3:23 AM  

Well done to your Mummy, but she couldn't have done it without your help.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Anonymous May 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Hi Twinkle,

Good job to your mom!! That is a big piece of furniture for her to put together by herself.

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP