Walkie @ Central Park

>> Monday, April 13, 2009

Mom brought me to Central Park during the weekend and I was berry excited untill........

.....I found out Darling the disaster was there too.

Darling: Hi Twinkle, I miss you. We gonna walk together ya.

Run!!! Get going mom. I don't want to walk next to that disaster.

Darling: Wait for me Twinkle!!!! Daddy, can we move faster???

Oh, gotta leave some peemail here...

Hey Darling, you should jump in the lake. Its berry fun, I try before and you should too.
*evil smile*

Darling: Daddy, can I jump into the lake?? Can I???

Well, my evil plan not working coz mom found out before Darling jump into the lake.

We walked nearly the whole park and I was exhausted.....Oh mom, where is my water???

and that silly Darling thought Im playing the tongue thingy with her.

Darling: Hey Twinkle, look at me. I got longer tongue than you!!!

I was totally speechless.....

The hooman clean us before get in the car and again that silly Darling showing me her silly act.

Darling: Hey Twinkle, look at me. I can do flipping...like this. Look here, look here!!


Mom, can we leave now??? I can't stay a second longer with that silly D.


11 slurpy licks:

Wei Qian April 13, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

seems like you doesnt like Twinkle much ... But i think she likes to play with you! (: Maybe you could try something new with her!

best regards
Vodka

Chase April 14, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

Hi Twinkle,

I just wanted to stop over and say "hi"! I always love making new furry friends! :-) Sometimes my mommy and daddy take me into the city for puggle meetups but I've never been to Central Park before. It sounds like fun! That pup Darling (such a cute name too - reminds me of Lady and the Tramp) sounds like she has a ton of energy!

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Joe Stains April 14, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

I think you have a MAJOR Doofus on your hands!!

Abby April 14, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Your walk looked like fun...

Did you take a nap when you got home??

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza April 14, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Be nice with Darling! She wants to have fun with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae April 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Darling sure looks like she wanna have fun.

Pee.s Did you saw Obama's new dog. I tot it look like Darling..

~ Bae

Simba and Jazzi April 14, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

We are back from our boat trip and dropping by to say hello and catch up with all the news.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Tee April 15, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

You knows, maybe you should get what humans call shoes ...I simply cannot get over how often they are wiping your paws!

Bet its ticklish. Hee hee.

Licks and Wags

TUffy & the Dog WOods Pack

duo_disaster April 16, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Darling sure seemed like a disaster. Lol, but be nice!

Emma and Emmy April 17, 2009 at 2:42 AM  

Hello Twinkle,

Next time we help U trick disaster to the lake.. (evil smile) *_^

Jemma Chihuahua April 17, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

You just can't seem to escape Darling!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP