Messy T & H

>> Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi pals, hows ya weekend?? Mine is great coz I visited Grandpa & Gramma during the weekend. I would like to thank you pals for giving me advice on the grooming. Me & mom have decided to keep it SHORT too!!! coz the weather is crazily hot now. But mom will only send me to the groomer next week, together with Hippo. She claims we both look like a messy furball.

Some of you were looking for Hippo. So here he is.

Hi pals, Hippo in the house again!!! Ops...Im actually in my crate. lol

Twinkle's mom likes to take pic. She will non stop "flashing" at me whenever she visit me.


Me & my toy.


"Yawn~~~~"
Auntie Z, I think thats for now. Im kinda sleepy.


17 slurpy licks:

Lorenza April 21, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
So, you and Hippo will go to the groomers!
I want to see how you look, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' April 21, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Hippo looks so cute there with his toys and stuff! Hehe! Can't wait to see the new looks for the two of you! *grins*

Scottie

Diana Chiew April 21, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Oh, we miss Hippo terribly. He looked good, not at all messy...hehe...

Asta April 21, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Hi Twinkle
Thanks fow showing us silly cutie hippo..I'm not suwpwised about the falshy thing coming out..you'we bof so cute!

I love the yawny pictoowe of hippo
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bae Bae April 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

Hey Twinkle.. are you going to have the same haircut as Boo??

~ Bae

Abby April 21, 2009 at 9:20 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Make sure you show us pictures of your haircut when you get it...

I think my Mom is taking me to the Spa for a Shampoo & Fluff Dry this weekend...

Abby xxxooo

Marvin -The Hollow Hound April 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

oh Hippo is so cool!

We think your fur is sweet the length it is by the way,

lots of love, Marvin xxxxxxx

Wei Qian April 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

cant wait to see yours and hippo new look!

best regards
Vodka

Peanut April 22, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

We must have pictures after the grooming is all done

Anonymous April 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Hi Twinkle,

I can't wait to see your new do! Hippo is a cutie..I love the last picture of him yawning.

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Huskee and Hershey April 22, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Hi Twinkle,
The weather here has been craaaaazy these past few days too.. super HOT!! Mom is also making appointment for me to go for grooming.
I love Hippo's ears!! I like the way they 'stand'.. like 2 topknots!

Emma and Emmy April 22, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Looks like Hippo and you are good pals. You guys must have LOTS of fun.

Tiramisu April 22, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Finnaly can post edi! Sever busy? Urm have to use that whittening spray for few times, Give me a week or something will keep you informed. Cheers to Twinkle and Hippo :)

Simba and Jazzi April 23, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

You look very smart.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

Amber-Mae April 23, 2009 at 4:42 AM  

Heya guys!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains April 23, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

I am sorry you have to go to the groomer, but it will make you feel better I bet!!

Kess And Her Mama April 23, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

yeah, it's been incredibly hot and dry the last couple of days. I'm glad I have short fur. Have fun at the groomers!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP