Funny bowl + Walkie + Play

>> Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mom got me a new funny water bowl and it calls YOGI Water bowl. This YOGI has a very funny yellow thingy floating on it and its to prevent my beard & ear from the water. Mom claims I look like a wet messy dirty dog after my drinking session. WHATEVER!!!

Guess what?? I nearly hydrated because of this funny bowl coz I cant see any water in it!!!! I have to lick at that tiny little hole for water....so funny!!!! It took me few days to get it. Phew~~~~

Mom, I finally know how to drink from that funny bowl. So can I go for a walkie now???

Im so ready. GO GO GO!!!!

Walk walk walk....

Mom, can we play fetch now???

Mom: Twinkle, we just came back from walkie!!!! Dont you feel tired????

That's my lazy mom.....



11 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae April 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

What a funny looking bowl.
And your mom sure sounds lazy. :P

~ Bae

Scottie the 'Cutie' April 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

A Yogi water bowl? Looks awfully familiar! Does it help with not making a mess of your beard? Coz I have a problem with drinking water too (well, according to Mom, that is!). I always get my beard super wet when I drink water...=\ Where did you get that bowl from?


Scottie

Zen April 9, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

that's a cool bowl! I have the exact same one :) mummy is a fan of Yogi products

Scottie the 'Cutie' April 9, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Your Mom got the bowl from Singapore? Cool! But I don't think Mom will be going to Singapore anytime soon...=( Thanks for the link! We'll look into it! *grins*

My pee tray is not bought in KL...Aunty Jane flew it back from Korea! We tried to see if other shops have this in KL, but so far, they only have the wee wee pad thingys...=\

Scottie

Mango the Maltese kiddo April 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Twinkle,
How smart of you learning to drink from that yogi bowl in no time.
My mom likes it since it prevent messy wet on my face, maybe I'll have one too.
Twinkle, love your "dry" face so much!

Wei Qian April 9, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

o.O That is such a cool product! I have the problem of mess whenever i drinks too much. My beard will be dripping with water!

best regard
Vodka

The Musketeers April 9, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Oh is the YOGI water good ?
BOL ! That's a cool product :D

Lorenza April 10, 2009 at 4:53 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Your water bowl sure helps you a lot with your beard!
Glad you learnt how to use it so fast!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Emma and Emmy April 10, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

The bowl really looks funny.

Our family complaint the same thing, too. They are thinking to get us one after seeing yours.

duo_disaster April 16, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

We have an antique Yogi at home, but the bowl is too small! We;re water barrels... Lol

Rudolf: I like your ballball.
Can toss it to me?

Goofy (CH) gave us a yellow one, it's still my BEST love!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP