Roses - Sick sick - Secret Outing

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009

First of all, I wanna say a BIG thank you to dear Crystal for giving me this lovely roses, it does show the power of Brighten up my day!!! Slurpy licks to Crytal!!!

And then another BIG Thank you to Snowy for giving me this warm Friendship Rose Award. It is berry thoughtful of you pals for passing this bootiful gift & awards around. Bear Hug to you Snowy!!!


Handsome Snowy with bootiful rose.

Sweet & pretty Crystal in her new outfit.

Now, I would like to pass this warm award to all my lovely pals.

****************
Both Snowy & Crystal do brighten up my day coz I was sick for the past few days. Remember Hippo's post about the treats??? Yeah, its super yummylicious but I ate too much during the weekend and got upset tummy. I been vomiting and refuse to take my kibbles. So thanks to Auntie Jenn's advice, mom cook me chicken porridge to prevent me from starving & dehydrated.

My chicken porridge

I slowly finished my porridge.....and I ASKED MORE!!!!
I slowly gained back my appetite and I have homecook for 2 days.

Since mom is cooking for me, she make herself porridge too (with additional ingredient). Can you see how evil she is?? She got such a big bowl and I just got a tiny bowl of porridge and guess what?? She been having "chicken dinner" for 3 days coz she bought too many chicken. Hahaha...good for me though. So, Im all fully recover now. I can run around the house & play with mom.

*****************

Mom was busy packing last night. She packed her stuff & mine too!!! But she not telling me where we going......secret secret......

I have no idea where we heading but I do hope it is a great outing. So please take good care while we are away. Have a great weekend & see you pals on MOnday !!!!



13 slurpy licks:

Lorenza March 26, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Glad to know your are doing well now!
Have fun... wherever you go!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae March 26, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Oh chicken porridge.. DO you eat it with marmite?

So will you eat more chicken during your outing?

~ Bae

Zen March 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Twinkle! i'm passing on some lickies to your mummy when I see her! be sure to collect those precious lickies from her when she returns! *winks*

Suzuki March 26, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Travel safe Twinkle!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Kess And Her Mama March 26, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

The porridge looks yummy! Have a good trip!

Mango the Maltese kiddo March 26, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Have a nice and safe trip, Twinkle.
Take a lot of pictures, I can't wait to see it.
And stay well, sweety, glad you have a love for food again! I drool when I see your mom's chicken dindin!

Wei Qian March 26, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

congrats on your awards! Crystal and Snowy are both great friends.

am so glad that you're feeling better! hope you have a whole load of fun!!!

best regards
Vodka

Amber-Mae March 26, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Oh no! Not your Mom too! I think your Mom & Goofy's Mom have planned to head over to GG's place. Ooops! I spilled out the secret. I think so or maybe not. Mmm, porridge with chicken bits. Yummers!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi March 27, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

Congrats on your award. Wonder where your Mummy is off too?

Simba and Jazzi xx

Molly the Airedale March 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

We're so glad you're feeling better and we're so glad that you're going with your mom on this adventure, Twinkle! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Emma and Emmy March 29, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Be safe. We are looking forward you share with us your trip.

Joe Stains March 29, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Glad you are feeling better!! I can't wait to see where you are going!!

Snowy and Crystal April 5, 2009 at 2:21 AM  

Dear pal,

We just wanted to tell you that we are taking a short break from blogging. There will be no new post for a short period of time in our main blog. Our blog went private a couple of hours ago, so no one will have access to it except for the two of us. but we just want to tell you that we will be back very soon ..and once we do, our blog will go public again ;) *wet licks*

Snowy & Crystal

p.s. we sure were extremely happy when we learned that our awards DID brighten up your day. You deserve them pal...we wuv ya so vewy much and are lucky to have a friend like you

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP