Hakuna Matata~~~~

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

Mom keep worried about this & that, from up to down to left & right. She keeps worried about things that never happen. Whats wrong with her??? She should practice the Lion King's problem free philosophy!!!

Hakuna matata!!!!

When you have a bad hair day, hakuna matata!!!

When people tease you chicken, hakuna matata!!!

Eat as much as you want, hakuna matata!!!

Play as hard as you want, hakuna matata!!

Sleep as much as you want, hakuna matata!!!

Give them a smile when people scold you, hakuna matata!!


Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries
For the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

Have a "hakuna matata" weekend !!!!



13 slurpy licks:

Bae Bae March 20, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

So you'll learn to sing this new song for your mom now Twinkle?

~ Bae

Suzuki March 20, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Furry cool philosophy Twinkle :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Abby March 20, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Great Post...Hakuna Matata, buddy...

I loved the Bad Hair Day picture...

Have a great weekend...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo March 20, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Hakuna Matata!
I like problem-free life.
I'll follow your eat, sleep, play philosophy but smile when people scold you? Hmmm, it's hard but I'll try!
Love your sleeping position, care free Hakuna Matata!

Mango the Maltese kiddo March 20, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I can't believe I miss reading your post about Red paw and Marley.
Was I that busy?
I'm glad your paw getting better, how many treats have you had since you have to take pills Twinkle?
My mom will watch Marley and me, I'll buy a dozen boxes of tissue for her.

Wei Qian March 20, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

This is such an interesting post! (:

Hakuna Matata~~~~


best regards
Vodka

Zen March 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

hakuna matata to you too, Twinkle :)

my mummy used to have that phrase in her classroom during her secondary school days.. everybody were so stressed out from all those studying, so this phrase actually makes alot of diff to her :)

Lorenza March 21, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

I did not know the meaning of the phrase but.... Hakuna Matata!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale March 22, 2009 at 3:34 AM  

Hakuna Matata, Twinkle!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Suzuki March 22, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Hi Twinkle
I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Snowy and Crystal March 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Hakuna Matata! aaaah we always loved it ^_^ thanks for your tips

please stop by our blog to collect the awards that we passed you you guys

S&C

Simba and Jazzi March 24, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

The lion king is the best!

Simba and Jazzi xx

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP