Treats or Mom??

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ever since we moved to the new house, mom keeps on buying me treats. She bought me different type of treats, beef, chicken, lamb and even vege's treats. Life getting better huh. But then I noticed something is going wrong here.......

She gave me treats every morning....

She always place it far away from the main entrance of the house...

So I will chew chew chew.....

and keep on chewing....

But when Im done, MOM IS GONE!!!!!!!
She repeated this everyday!!! and she always sneak out the house when Im busy chewing.
Grrr..........so Treats or Mom???




12 slurpy licks:

Wei Qian February 25, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

at least you get to have those tasty treats :DD

best regards
vodka

Lorenza February 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Tricky mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown February 25, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Mom!!!

Mom means more treats...

Bae Bae February 25, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

I vote for treats. Mom always come back anyway when the sun goes down.

~ Bae

Boo Casanova February 25, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

I VOTE FOR TREATS! who wants a human around all the time when they no gip treats or food?

wet wet licks

boo

Molly the Airedale February 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Your mom is pretty tricky, Twinkle! We vote for treats! Your mom will always come back!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae February 26, 2009 at 2:33 AM  

Well, I wouldn't complain especially if I'll be getting deeleecious scrumptious treats everyday! I pick treats. Mom, well, will be seeing her later anyway. Hee!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

Raising Addie February 26, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

OH NO... you are soooo on to her!

We have an idea. When she gives you the treat, grab it up and follow her. Then maybe she won't leave.

Good luck sweetie!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Abby February 26, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Hi, Twinkle...

I don't think you have much choice...

If she is like my Mom she will have to leave anyway...So you might as well enjoy the treats...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo February 26, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Treats! Always treats!
Ooooops, I mean Mom!
(didn't know that my Mom is sitting right here, hehe!),

Emma and Emmy February 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

We go for treats as it is more tasty. LOL!!!

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP