>> Sunday, February 22, 2009


I recieved this pawsome award from Vodka! Thanks Vodka & here are the rules :

"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
  1. I'm a macho man with a girlie name. =(
  2. I like to mark wherever I want when mommy is not around & get ready with my puppy eye when mom is home.
  3. I'm anti-social dog, I rather hide under the sofa than playing around with other doggies.
  4. When I got bored with my kibble, I go for diet.
  5. I don't fancy surgery course, so I still have my 1st toy with me.
  6. I need privacy during my "biz" time. I rather hold my poo than doing it in front of the hooman.
  7. I love my mommy and this is for sure!!!!!!!!!

Then I received another pawsome FRIEND award from Asta. Thanks Asta, Im so glad to have you as my friend too.


Now I would like to pass this award to all my buddies. Its great to know all of you!!!!!!
Extra slurpy licks to you pals!!!



7 slurpy licks:

Snowy and Crystal February 22, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

congrts on your awards ;) hehe nice facts listed there ^_^

maltese Paws

Wei Qian February 22, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Hello Twinkle,

congrats, two award in a row :DD

best regards
vodka

Abby February 22, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Hi, Twinkle...

Congrats on the Award...

Abby xxxooo

LuLu and LoLLy! February 23, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Congratulations Twinkle! Love, your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://www.luluandlolly.com

Lorenza February 23, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Hi, Twinkle!
Congratulations on your awards!
Those are very interesting things about you!
I hope you had a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae February 23, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

You forgot a few points like how you like to sing Karaoke...

~ Bae

Scottie the 'Cutie' February 24, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Congrats on your awards, Twinkle! It was great getting to know more of you in your honest list! *wink*

Scottie

Furry Friends Farm

DWB

Help Find Beau

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP